why didnt eggman follow his own advice?

incelguyyyh

I honestly think eggman made a really good concept of the blackpill and what it was, but he did not utilize the female nature aspect of it.

blkpillpres

incelguyyyh said:
I honestly think eggman made a really good concept of the blackpill and what it was, but he did not utilize the female nature aspect of it.
He didn't follow his own advice because he never truly believed in it to begin with, a lot of incels are just one blow job away from running back to the plantation and a lot of them ranting is just them blowing off steam and hyping themselves up to feel better, they don't actually believe in the black pill, to them its just a temporary cope till they ascend, I can never feel sorry for them when they fall, fakers need to get rekt.

https://.is/threads/eggy-insolvent.482/#post-4253
I like eggy but I hate flip floppers, which are most incels, even if I ever gained the fame and notoriety of eggy, I would never get a GF, and I definitely wasn't paying for no bitches student loans, quite obviously she's going to encounter chads at her college and cheat on little old average me, and I'm pissed at how fuckers jump from being "black pilled" to "blue pilled" so quickly, nobody who was truly black pilled would have paid for ѕhit, you'd instantly say no because its obvious you would get cucked.

Can't feel sorry for him, some people have to learn the hard way, some people have to burn to learn.

That's why I keep saying men who are trying to "ascend" can't really be trusted because they are basically just "sleeper agents", jumping on the bandwagon for the time being so they can feel like they are "part of a community" and not feel lonely, always waiting for their chance to make their "finanlly ascended, bye" thread. Fuck off with that ѕhit.