Why did I have to be ugly

SatanicTengoku

Incels.Net Junior
I'm bi racial. My mother is a black tanzanian women. While my Father is White and english. My father was quite good-looking back in his day, while my mother was the complete opposite. I don't understand why my Father even married that bitch of a women. I got all my genes from my mother of course. But i have very pale skin for some reason. I wish i could look like one of those bi racial hot lads with coloured eyes and curly but not kinky hair. But no, i was born with a crooked big nose, ugly dark brown eyes, big lips and a deformed left ear.

wakame

Empty soul
I'm bi racial. My mother is a black tanzanian women. While my Father is White and english. My father was quite good-looking back in his day, while my mother was the complete opposite. I don't understand why my Father even married that bitch of a women. I got all my genes from my mother of course. But i have very pale skin for some reason. I wish i could look like one of those bi racial hot lads with coloured eyes and curly but not kinky hair. But no, i was born with a crooked big nose, ugly dark brown eyes, big lips and a deformed left ear.
I hope find some happiness.