Why aren’t restrictions and privilege requirements in the Rules page?

coom

Incels.Net Junior
Why doesn’t this forum’s Rules page list out the specific requirements to access every privilege, such as:
  • be a Lounge Member
  • post in Quality Central
  • post in General Discussion
  • post in Real life stories | Arts | Media coverage
  • post in Bluepill discussion
  • post in Report problem or Request feature
  • giving reactions
  • private messaging
Why aren’t restrictions and privilege requirements in the Rules page? They’re super basic information that websites ought to make easily accessible.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Those rules should be lifted tbh. This forum has only a handful of members now.

Che

Staff
wizardcel said:
That's too bad. I check the site a few times a day and very rarely see new posts to comment on. Maybe incels are ascending? Or maybe our little community is not extreme enough for most?
The site was at it's peak on early 2020, i remember we had something like 60 members online at night.

I was trying to convince vcel to re-open the bluepill section, hope he'll agree, i mean we can't even reach 10 members online at anytime right now, maybe of we open the normies zoo once again we will get more members (even though most of them will be "curious foids teehee")

But wasn't it you the one who questioned my modship after i tried to fix the situation by unbanning members and make things calm? I tried my best to make convince vcelguy to unban the 30 members who was making this forum alive, while you was making the situation worse by telling vcel that they are trolls who ruined this site with there "agenda"
and at the same time you where defending Amiya who was the most obvious legit troll i've ever seen in my entire time on online forums, JFL

Let me tell you something pal, if you really think more than 30 members where having some agenda to ruin the site, then you have an IQ of a blown balloon.

And no, i'm not starting any Drama, i'm against Drama and incels bully incels thread, but if you are questioning why the site is "dead" then just look a little back boyo.