Why are women such disgusting degenerates?

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Women are very primitive creatures. Patriarchy is the only thing that kept them in check. Schopenhauer compared them to children and he wasn't wrong. Children are primitive just like women. Kids will eat shit if you leave them unsupervised. Women are the same thing. They'll run rampant without a strong male presence to put them in their place.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Women are very primitive creatures. Patriarchy is the only thing that kept them in check. Schopenhauer compared them to children and he wasn't wrong. Children are primitive just like women. Kids will eat shit if you leave them unsupervised. Women are the same thing. They'll run rampant without a strong male presence to put them in their place.
They are naturally disgusting creatures, but will only do disgusting things for either Chad or $$$

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
wizardcel said:
They'll run rampant without a strong male presence to put them in their place.
Take note of the word strong. Not every men here. A lot of men are laid back and wear shirts like, "WOMEN ARE THE FUTURE!"
wizardcel said:
They'll run rampant without a strong male presence to put them in their place.
Take note of the word strong. Not every men here. A lot of men are laid back and wear shirts like, "WOMEN ARE THE FUTURE!"
True, it is cucked

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
You guys should check out a female called Laura Amherst. She is the one being topless in London while protesting extinction rebellion. I have spoken to her once...i think shes doing a lot of good things and is aware that our society is quite lookist. She doesn't wear makeup and talks a lot of sensible things. Yeah she is doing it for attention and being topless is working. Tbh I like a lot of things shes saying and i think a lot of you guys should check her out..

I personally think its OK to be a victim. And all of us are victims of this horrible society. Our fight is the same fight as theirs. Which is why i've decided to join it. Many guys here want society back to the way it was 200 years ago but its not going to happen. You guys should check out 'wokeness' because in my opinion its the same fight as ours.

Last edited:

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
You guys should check out a female called Laura Amherst. She is the one being topless in London while protesting extinction rebellion. I have spoken to her once...i think shes doing a lot of good things and is aware that our society is quite lookist. She doesn't wear makeup and talks a lot of sensible things. Yeah she is doing it for attention and being topless is working. Tbh I like a lot of things shes saying and i think a lot of you guys should check her out..

I personally think its OK to be a victim. And all of us are victims of this horrible society. Our fight is the same fight as theirs. Which is why i've decided to join it. Many guys here want society back to the way it was 200 years ago but its not going to happen. You guys should check out 'wokeness' because in my opinion its the same fight as ours.
Honestly there isn't anything wrong with looksim, I don't let it dominate my opinion of people but I recognize that superficiality is a reality.