Why are women so retаrded?

CynicCel

Incels.Net Junior
They stick to their hypergamy even if they look like toxic roadkill, and then thirsty fuсking soyboys go for them anyway just reinforcing it. Their bullshit fuсking enrages me, I know they're wired for natural selection but we already bombed the need for that ѕhit.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Because they live on tutorial mode and can do whatever they want without suffering any major consequences at all. They are the privileged social group. Also they naturally feel inferior and they use their empowered status cucks have given them to compensate.

Wouldn't you make your wildest dreams come true at the expense of others if you could do that without even the slightest risk of punishment? I myself am afraid of having such power because I know I do feel inferior from being genetic trash.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Because they live on tutorial mode and can do whatever they want without suffering any major consequences at all. They are the privileged social group. Also they naturally feel inferior and they use their empowered status cucks have given them to compensate.

Wouldn't you make your wildest dreams come true at the expense of others if you could do that without even the slightest risk of punishment? I myself am afraid of having such power because I know I do feel inferior from being genetic trash.
I thought about if I could turn into a woman would I just date a rich guy I wasn't sexually attracted to just to get his money. No I would not I would be perfectly content and happy the rest of my days being a lesbian. It takes a certain breed of psychopath to be cold enough to be a golddigger.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
They stick to their hypergamy even if they look like toxic roadkill, and then thirsty fuсking soyboys go for them anyway just reinforcing it. Their bullshit fuсking enrages me, I know they're wired for natural selection but we already bombed the need for that ѕhit.
Because they know they'd be worthless if not for their holes, that's the only reason they have any "power" to begin with. Foids are just a mistake, God was a fuсking idiot to ever create them to begin with. Should've left them rotting in the dirt.

lordcel555

Incels.Net Regular
watching Pοrn makes me hаte women ,

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
I know they're wired for natural selection but we already bombed the need for that ѕhit.
natural selection =/= sexual selection

peacocks, irish elks, babirusas and the dysgenics disgraces of nature aren't created by nature, but by female hypergamy

JustAWittyCel

Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks
YallAreDumb said:
Wow for people on a website dedicated to horny middle aged men y'all sure are picky as hell. You want sex but you hate most women do you see the problem here?
yikes swety ur entied as hel
get a better personlity like dis guy
View attachment 25720
"Minja" could bet my left nut she's a croatie refugee.