Why are women here?

ConcernedSister

Femoid
As I poke around this site more I'm interested in learning why there are women on this site. It's clearly a support group/venting place for men who feel frustrated by their social circumstances. I don't mind going first - I'm here because a couple days ago I realized my brother, who calls himself an incel, was in a dark place and I decided to actually research what he was trying to say. (Man what a rabbit hole it's been since then - obviously don't agree with all or most of it but there are some features I think are more accurate than we like to admit.)

But why are you other women here? Is everyone trying to understand an incel in their lives? Is it to give dating advice or defend women? Are you incels yourselves? Genuinely curious.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Women on here are either trolling, hating or studying it for personal/academic reasons. The occasional advice they give is only for low-intensity incels with self-esteem issues and who are sad. The middle and especially high intensity ones are constantly attacked and trolled. A Staff Member from this website has mentioned multiple valid points (socio-economic status, mental disorders...) but he always gets ignored by the women.

White_rose

Femoid
I registered because I wanted to learn about incels, I am generally a very courious person and I was interested to learn about this community
I was hoping maybe to offer some help or an insight from a female perspective on some issues but I am not sure if I want to get into that, I am afraid I will sound insensitive or condensending to males here, that, as I can see, are very unhappy and I don't want to accidentally bring them down any further
My wish is maybe for them to see that not all women are cruel heartless bitches
I am absolutely aware that as a woman I cannot comprehend their problems in full
It does make me sad that a lot of them dislike women in general, but I can understand where that is coming from
I genuenly wish them all the best, and will keep lurking and learning and trying to understand

love

Femoid
I work in mental health and corrections with males majority of them struggle with romantic relationships due to their mental health. they don’t tell me up front they are incel but I’m realising they might be and it seems more noticeable now a lot of my patients have autism and are asking about girlfriends ect. I work at the best hospital their is in the world and we have started to study incels. I’m a co chair on a research project, along with the best psychologist and psychiatrist and after looking at everything and clinical suggestions will are going to start staff education into incels and start offering services and have some sort of incel clinic, unit or service I’m not sure what it will look like yet but in the future mental health will extend and provide something for incel support.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
I work in mental health and corrections with males majority of them struggle with romantic relationships due to their mental health. they don’t tell me up front they are incel but I’m realising they might be and it seems more noticeable now a lot of my patients have autism and are asking about girlfriends ect. I work at the best hospital their is in the world and we have started to study incels. I’m a co chair on a research project, along with the best psychologist and psychiatrist and after looking at everything and clinical suggestions will are going to start staff education into incels and start offering services and have some sort of incel clinic, unit or service I’m not sure what it will look like yet but in the future mental health will extend and provide something for incel support.
Meds and therapy will not help the incels if they are constantly reminded by their socio-economic status of how low and worthless they are. They are in a constant state of fear of homelessness and live in extreme poverty. My country is the ultimate producer of male and female incels who are artificially kept in 10 years + of unemployment.

Also you need to make it clear in your guidelines that financial stability is a hugely desired demand for wide parts of the population when entering into a relationship.

It's very easy. consider how they can participate in society if their money is only enough for used clothes, soup kitchens and very basic necessities. They can literally forget dating as that blows their budget.

Last edited:

ConcernedSister

Femoid
I am absolutely aware that as a woman I cannot comprehend their problems in full
It does make me sad that a lot of them dislike women in general, but I can understand where that is coming from
I genuenly wish them all the best, and will keep lurking and learning and trying to understand
Yeah kind of where I'm at right now. I have a couple incel guy friends who've talked about why a bit, and especially since I'm also single it makes you wonder "Would I tho?"

I usually wouldn't date them, either because our life ambitions don't match or there's a compelling personality reason not to. Occasionally, it's about looks or age. I try not to be cruel about it and there's never any malice - I will be friends with anyone respectful and nice - but at the end of the day I spend most of my evenings reading at home alone instead of trawling for new dates or going for an orbiter. Getting a bf is just such low effort as a girl at my age, there's almost no reason to. I just never thought of who else that decision might be hurting, and it's still weird to think of it like that.

But also a charity date or fuck seems more sad and hurtful than anything. It feels like there should be a better solution to all this male loneliness than women's long-suffering tolerance, but beyond being friends (which -surprisingly- seems to annoy and insult them even more) I'm not sure what. @love, wishing you the best with your clinic, I hope you guys find a good support solution.

love

Femoid
Meds and therapy will not help the incels if they are constantly reminded by their socio-economic status of how low and worthless they are. They are in a constant state of fear of homelessness and live in extreme poverty. My country is the ultimate producer of male and female incels who are artificially kept in 10 years + of unemployment.

Also you need to make it clear in your guidelines that financial stability is a hugely desired demand for wide parts of the population when entering into a relationship.

It's very easy. consider how they can participate in society if their money is only enough for used clothes, soup kitchens and very basic necessities. They can literally forget dating as that blows their budget.
Meds can help if there is mental health. Therapy is the biggest key and part of the solution.

I'm not sure homelessness is the biggest concern. Many incels work or are in school. I'm also not sure where your getting that incels are kept out of the work force and have unemployment. I think that may be cultural to where you live. Where I live there are plenty of jobs and jobs are fairly easy to get. Being an incel does not cause lack of job. I think the lack of jobs in these cases are due to a disability. Incels are capable of working as many of them do. I think the biggest factor is going to be therapy, social skills, and some form of dating skills. You also do not need money for dating there are free things you can do like festivals, walks, beachs, parks, we have so many free events like movie in the park, yoga in the park, dance festivals with lessons, you just need to be creative.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Meds can help if there is mental health. Therapy is the biggest key and part of the solution.

I'm not sure homelessness is the biggest concern. Many incels work or are in school. I'm also not sure where your getting that incels are kept out of the work force and have unemployment. I think that may be cultural to where you live. Where I live there are plenty of jobs and jobs are fairly easy to get. Being an incel does not cause lack of job. I think the lack of jobs in these cases are due to a disability. Incels are capable of working as many of them do. I think the biggest factor is going to be therapy, social skills, and some form of dating skills. You also do not need money for dating there are free things you can do like festivals, walks, beachs, parks, we have so many free events like movie in the park, yoga in the park, dance festivals with lessons, you just need to be creative.
No you are only thinking in Canadian terms. The economic situation of many EU member states is absolutely screwed and high youth unemployment is common, particularly in Southern Europe.

love

Femoid
No you are only thinking in Canadian terms. The economic situation of many EU member states is absolutely screwed and high youth unemployment is common, particularly in Southern Europe.
Possibly but I'm focusing on North America right now. Thats who my demographics will be. I cant make clinical judgments for countries I've never been to or where I'm not familiar with the culture. Also its only North Americans that will be offered the service. I dont know what other countries are doing to address the issue. Its just starting to be looked at now. Its still going to take several years to offer a service and develop a program. Then theres the issue of how exactly it will work because I have to think about femcels too and if I cant get incels and femcels in the same room with each other the program would fail. On the other hand, I dont know if keeping them separate is a good idea either. I think they do need to somehow cross paths and listen to each other.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Canadian convicts are autists, in america they are tyrones and chads who have 100 different girlfriends. Except for the beta bux who get in trouble for fake crimes made up by their unloving wife.

love

Femoid
Canadian convicts are autists, in america they are tyrones and chads who have 100 different girlfriends. Except for the beta bux who get in trouble for fake crimes made up by their unloving wife.
They dont all have autism its just I work in that particular area. People with autism arent in general population.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

Incel drastically reduces capacity to work as it causes scatterbrained, depression, and lack of focus.

For instance, I thought I was going to ascend one day, and I was full of energy and could run a marathon.

But then I got rejected and knew I was doomed as incel, now I can hardly get out of bed or move.

The amount of work a force does is directly proportional to how far that force moves an object. The general formula for work and for determining the amount of work that is done on an object is: W = F × D × cos(Θ)

love

Femoid
Incel drastically reduces capacity to work as it causes scatterbrained, depression, and lack of focus.

For instance, I thought I was going to ascend one day, and I was full of energy and could run a marathon.

But then I got rejected and knew I was doomed as incel, now I can hardly get out of bed or move.

The amount of work a force does is directly proportional to how far that force moves an object. The general formula for work and for determining the amount of work that is done on an object is: W = F × D × cos(Θ)
Being unable to get out of bed, focus and scatter is symptoms of depression not symptoms of being an incel. I think many incels are clinically depressed and therefore treating the depression as mental health is beneficial. Again I think being unable to work is due to the mental health of depression not being able to move and/or anxiety so the mental health needs to be addressed in a program that specific to incels to tackle the other issues as well.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Being unable to get out of bed, focus and scatter is symptoms of depression not symptoms of being an incel. I think many incels are clinically depressed and therefore treating the depression as mental health is beneficial. Again I think being unable to work is due to the mental health of depression not being able to move and/or anxiety so the mental health needs to be addressed in a program that specific to incels to tackle the other issues as well.
Incel causes depression.

White_rose

Femoid
They are all here for attention.

If was for research they wouldn't need to register, Let alone announce they are female.

They are here to bully and to troll.
Well I am sorry you feel this way

I was reading for quite some time before I registered, it's only when I thought I might participate in the conversation when I decided to register
But as I said I will be very careful when trying to insert myself in the conversation because I don't want to cause any negative feelings
That's why I wrote here in this thread first
I am sorry if my presence here feels like bullying to anyone, it's not my intention, my intention is trying to learn, understand and hopefully maybe help in some way if I can