Why Am I Like This

HelpHelpH3lp

Incels.Net Junior
I have a sister. No, not just one sister, two sisters. Twins. They were the most beautiful, smartest, girls out there. I saw them grow up, and I watched them smile and cry. I was their big bro, so I always was there for them.

I grew up in a house of all girls. My dad left my mom, so I was the man of the house.

When I was 17, my girlfriend dumped me for a FUCKING CHAD. I’m not kidding. My ex’s boyfriend’s name is literally Chad. Coincidence, I guess. Ever since that, I hated femiods, those things. I even resented my sisters, and mother.

My sisters both died recently. They weren’t even teens yet. They both were only 10 years old. They were raped and stabbed to death, in an alley.

My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer, and the doctors say she won’t live long.

Im not sure if I want to continue being an incel. because of me being an incel, I resented my sisters, who are now dead, and I don’t want to continue ignoring my mother.

i dont know what to do

I’m sounding desperate, I know but i just cant

xanaxicom

Incels.Net Junior
Go be with your mother Jesus Christ!
Being an incel doesn't mean you should resent all women, it's literally just a nice way of saying virgin. If you don't go after your type that's fine but this is a completely different thing. this might be your last chance to see your last parent, I hope you wouldn't give that up just because of your ex.

Krneki

Incels.Net Junior
Than don't! I dont know how old you are now but everybodey gets their heart broken at 17... boys and girls alike... and that doesnt mean that you are not worthy of someone elses love, or even that the person who broke your heart was evil... they just wasnt happy whit you... it happens, and its nobodys fault, aspetially at 17... least of all is it the fault of your family, who probably love you... so yes DO NOT ignore your mother, she loves you and she already lost two children, which is a lot worst than geting dumpt at 17! So be there fore her, as she probably was for you (despite here husbend leaving her), and dont stress about not having a girl right now, its not that important ;)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Incel means involuntary celibate.

Why is that so hard for people to understand? Incel is not a choice, not something you can just one day decide to change or escape from. Unless you were meaning something radical, like suіcіde or surgery, or some kind of radical psychological transformation to become super charming.

The media has negative connotations of incels saying that we are murderers. Incel just means involuntary celibate, has nothing to do with being a murderer. Though I can see how murderous tendencies arise, because being incel is against someone's consent, and people who have consent violated become angry and violent. Imagine someone who has a dream and is always denied achieving their dream and ridiculed for it in addition.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Seems to me that some people think we just aren't making enough of an effort to find a partner, hence there is a way out if we do. Therefore there is a choice. IS it a choice that I have so many stretchmarks that my body looks like Freddy Krueger?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
Seems to me that some people think we just aren't making enough of an effort to find a partner, hence there is a way out if we do. Therefore there is a choice. IS it a choice that I have so many stretchmarks that my body looks like Freddy Krueger?
I think there is a way out of incel but not easy, like if you were rich you could probably get lots of sex, even if you had to move to another country and pay for it, you could also pay to get rid of those stretchmarks...

Since 99% of America is poor... blaming incel on poverty is nonsensical, still there are ways to get out of it if you are rich