Who's the oldest here?

UniCel

Incels.Net Regular
It would be interesting to hear how old everyone is, and about how your thoughts on inceldom have changed over the years.

I'm 22. First realised I was genetically inferior when girls in school teased me for being ugly. The teasing stops when you get to 16-17, but you never forget what they told you they think of you: it's the only time they will be honest. 16 to now has just been defined by a complete disregard for me. In some cases, where I got to know one, it would be followed by some form of ghosting/ avoidant behaviour. Not because of something I did or said- in fact if anything I am too polite and quiet, never wanting to be a bother. It's because I am unnecessary to women, ugly, young and poor.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I'm 49. Will turn 50 next Spring. I'm in recovery mode.
Girls did not talk to me in HS. I was very shy and nerdy but there was never any teasing to my face that I remember.
My mental health was very poor in my 20's and I lost most of 5 years trying to get my head together enough to function.
So didn't have a realistic shot at women until my late 20's. By then I was working with a lot of women upwards of 10 years younger than me.

I think if I had managed my life better and had been in a different environment it may have been a different outcome. I am ugly, but I can't blame it all on my looks.
There are plenty of other reasons women would shy away from me.

Women close to my age are no longer as averse to me as they were when I was younger, but they haven't lived the same way I have either.
They haven't endured as much; they haven't sacrificed as much; and they haven't spent as much time single and alone as I have; none of them.
So even when I befriend a woman it triggers a lot of contempt when I hear about their past and I flashback to the trauma of my young adult life.

I think there is a journey to heal. Maybe by my mid-50's, I can look at women in my age category and feel like we have common ground.
There is a lot of catching up to do though and Covid has put my healing journey on hold.

My only advice to the young men in this group is to keep trying. Looksmax. Put yourself out there. Accept that rejection will be a part of the process. It only takes one woman to like you. When you finally hit it off with someone, don't talk/think black-pill or red-pill. There is only you and her in the relationship, so why bother theorizing with her about other women or other men. Pull out all the stops. Don't be the reason the relationship fails.

Potatoes

“You’ve come a 1000 years too soon!” - Edge Master
Just turned 40.
I used to be angry and depressed during my teens and 20s. I was pissed off that everyone else around me was having a great time fucking. I’m less angry now. Mainly because I know that my aloneness gives me freedom. All those other people I felt jealous of back then are now trapped in shitty domesticated lives.
Everyone says I look 30 rather than 40. All the things that chad gets on a plate, just gives you stress and prematurely ages you e.g. wife, children, mortgage, high power job. I never had any of those stresses, so I look younger.
I guess the point im trying to make is that there are some benefits to being an incel, and those benefits become easier to see the older you get.

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
So didn't have a realistic shot at women until my late 20's. By then I was working with a lot of women upwards of 10 years younger than me.
So are you incel or what?
I'm almost 30 and saying it here or making me aware of my age is somewhat painful. I can't imagine going to 50 as an incel. I mean, no prostіtute, no fuck at all.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
I'm in my early 30s.
First realised I was genetically inferior when girls in school teased me for being ugly. The teasing stops when you get to 16-17, but you never forget what they told you they think of you: it's the only time they will be honest. 16 to now has just been defined by a complete disregard for me. In some cases, where I got to know one, it would be followed by some form of ghosting/ avoidant behaviour.
This is when started for me, too. You hit puberty and then women start to hate you. I remember that when I was 7 my aunt, who was 18 at the time, took me to a party at her friend's place. The place was full of teen girls. Everyone treated me so well there. Some girls even kissed me on the cheek and left me with a lipstick mark. It was the only time in my life that I experienced this kind of affection from teen girls. Unfortunately, I was too young to value what had happened to me.

When I hit puberty everything changed. Girls started to avoid me and treat me like crap. They spread rumours about me at school. They called me ugly. They said that I had a small dick even though none of them had even seen my penis. It was a horrible experience. Imagine growing up as an incel in Brazil in the 1990s at the height of sexual promiscuity. It was a lonely time. Junior High was the hardest for me. In high school, I had two years of peace. My bullies got held back because of their poor grades and misconduct. This was in 2005-2006. Then I graduated from high school and that was it. My chances with attractive young girls had ended there. I graduated early at 17 years old. I was so traumatized that I didn't go to college until I was 19. I spent two years goofing off.

I dropped out of college when I was 21. The pressure was too great for my head. I couldn't stand seeing all those girls with their boyfriends. Brazil isn't a country of attractive people. I mogged some of those normies. But they could get girlfriends and I couldn't. I didn't know why. It was as if I had something written on my forehead. I lacked something. My being a quiet introvert didn't help. Environment played a part in my failure with women. I think I would've faired better in a country where being introverted wasn't so villanized.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
I'm almost 30 and saying it here or making me aware of my age is somewhat painful. I can't imagine going to 50 as an incel. I mean, no prostіtute, no fuck at all.
I didn't have any luck with women in my late 20's, but If I had better prepared myself: looksmaxxed, got my own place; got a car; and worked with women closer to my own age it may have changed things. One thing did happen though. One of the young woman I worked with showed me compassion. She had a boyfriend, but she thought I was a neat guy. And she had influence. So her thinking I was an interesting guy influenced some of the other teenage girls to treat me like I mattered too. I was young looking for my age and in very good shape.

My personal life derailed again though. My sister was murdered and around the same time I got into a bad investment that put me deeply in debt. I had to get a second job and was in a very bad place emotionally and financially.

I really don't know how much of a loser I really was because whenever I had momentum things went wrong..

UniCel

Incels.Net Regular
Now Enlightened said:
lowstatusmale said:
I didn't have any luck with women in my late 20's, but If I had better prepared myself: looksmaxxed, got my own place; got a car; and worked with women closer to my own age it may have changed things. One thing did happen though. One of the young woman I worked with showed me compassion. She had a boyfriend, but she thought I was a neat guy. And she had influence. So her thinking I was an interesting guy influenced some of the other teenage girls to treat me like I mattered too. I was young looking for my age and in very good shape.

My personal life derailed again though. My sister was murdered and around the same time I got into a bad investment that put me deeply in debt. I had to get a second job and was in a very bad place emotionally and financially.

I really don't know how much of a loser I really was because whenever I had momentum things went wrong..
Holy shit, that's a tough ride. Struggling with your mental health, having a sister murdered, and getting into bad debt- very few people in life will come up against such struggles, let alone all three of them. That you still continued to try and live your life in a positive way, and are grateful for moments like your colleagues being nice to you makes you the opposite of a loser. Anybody who can persevere through that is a winner: even if r/Inceltears still hates you.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
Now Enlightened said:

Holy shit, that's a tough ride. Struggling with your mental health, having a sister murdered, and getting into bad debt- very few people in life will come up against such struggles, let alone all three of them. That you still continued to try and live your life in a positive way, and are grateful for moments like your colleagues being nice to you makes you the opposite of a loser. Anybody who can persevere through that is a winner: even if r/Inceltears still hates you.
Thanks @UniCel . It's tough waking up at almost 50 and realizing where did my life go? I appreciate the encouragement though. :)

You sound a lot like me when I was 22. Too kind and sensitive to be treated the way you are.

Last edited: