Who was the one who banned me? i have something to say to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadcel925

Chadcel925 said:
Uncommon said:
Im not here to insult the staff...But, now i realized that i have nothing to say actually o_O , i was going to say how unfair was the fact i got banned and that religion and raсe are not the same thing...but its their forum after all and they can decide when to ban someone and when not...
I don't know why you got banned in the first place, but some of the thing you accuse all of the Jews for the action of the few is messed up even as an incel. I am not sure if you have noticed this recently or not, but some of these trolls here are calling use white supremist and they are especially using your posts as an example. A good leader/mod will do everything to protect this forum, even if it means banning one of its well known members for a while. You need to chill with blaming the Jews for every bad thing happening in this world as it draw attention and not the good type either.
Need to research more, doesn't know ѕhit about Jews. A good leader go against the norm, and fight against the world if is necessary. Not some pusѕy fuck who try to be "respectful" with everyone. We have a loooot of those, and that's why the world is ѕhit.
Please give me a place where I can do some researching and I don't think you definition of "against the norm" is the same as mine. My definition of "against the norm" is what is normal in this place, not in society and in here, what normies would call racism is tolerated. The truth of the matter is we are surrounded by people that would want us dead and the posts bashing Jews only add to the flames of those people that want us dead. If those people were actually became serious on taking us on, we would lose and that is the truth and the mods here know that since a good leader must ensure that their community endures another day.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Chadcel925 said:
I don't know why you got banned in the first place, but some of the thing you accuse all of the Jews for the action of the few is messed up even as an incel. I am not sure if you have noticed this recently or not, but some of these trolls here are calling use white supremist and they are especially using your posts as an example. A good leader/mod will do everything to protect this forum, even if it means banning one of its well known members for a while. You need to chill with blaming the Jews for every bad thing happening in this world as it draw attention and not the good type either.
Need to research more, doesn't know ѕhit about Jews. A good leader go against the norm, and fight against the world if is necessary. Not some pusѕy fuck who try to be "respectful" with everyone. We have a loooot of those, and that's why the world is ѕhit.
Please give me a place where I can do some researching and I don't think you definition of "against the norm" is the same as mine. My definition of "against the norm" is what is normal in this place, not in society and in here, what normies would call racism is tolerated. The truth of the matter is we are surrounded by people that would want us dead and the posts bashing Jews only add to the flames of those people that want us dead. If those people were actually became serious on taking us on, we would lose and that is the truth and the mods here know that since a good leader must ensure that their community endures another day.
I prefer to fight even if is a lost cause. Couldn't care ѕhit about what normies think about me.
And sorry to say this to you, but not matter what you think or what you do, normies will hate you and will want you dead. And will cherry pick everything or simple pull out of their asses something to accused you not matter what.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
Chadcel925 said:
Amiya said:
I prefer to fight even if is a lost cause. Couldn't care ѕhit about what normies think about me.
And sorry to say this to you, but not matter what you think or what you do, normies will hate you and will want you dead. And will cherry pick everything or simple pull out of their asses something to accused you not matter what.

Chadcel925

Chadcel925 said:
Amiya said:
I also like to fight in what I believe in even if it is on the losing side and I don't give a ѕhit what anyone thinks of me. However, right now normies say that they want us dead, but they aren't acting on their threat, I don't think it will be wise to make them acting on their threat. Not to mention, not all incels think that the Jews are the problem and there are even incels that are Jewish. What would you do to an incel that is Jewish if you were a mod?

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
Amiya said:
Chadcel925 said:
I also like to fight in what I believe in even if it is on the losing side and I don't give a ѕhit what anyone thinks of me. However, right now normies say that they want us dead, but they aren't acting on their threat, I don't think it will be wise to make them acting on their threat. Not to mention, not all incels think that the Jews are the problem and there are even incels that are Jewish. What would you do to an incel that is Jewish if you were a mod?
LET THEM COME!!!

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Uncommon said:
Thanatos said:
If we cant insult mods then why do they engage in conversation? If they elevate themselves to the status of being untouchable then they shouldnt be able touch us.
Im not here to insult the staff...But, now i realized that i have nothing to say actually o_O , i was going to say how unfair was the fact i got banned and that religion and raсe are not the same thing...but its their forum after all and they can decide when to ban someone and when not...
Jews are not perfect innocent victims. Don't fall prey to normie doctrine bro.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Amiya said:
Chadcel925 said:
And sorry to say this to you, but not matter what you think or what you do, normies will hate you and will want you dead. And will cherry pick everything or simple pull out of theirs something to accused you not matter what.
Don't you guys inbreed to avoid wasting "precious" masterrace blood?
Uncommon said:
Thanatos said:
If we cant insult mods then why do they engage in conversation? If they elevate themselves to the status of being untouchable then they shouldnt be able touch us.
Jews are the enemy of mankind. They were the ones who originally labeled all others as inferior and themselves superior. You call yourselves gods chosen, laughable.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
I think the reason he was banned. Is because of comments he made about the Corona virus. Which obviously is pretty scary.
ONLY a 2 percent death rate!! oh PLEASEEE!! thats NOT SCARY!! We need another Black Plague, like the good old days! Not THAT was scary
these-three-doors-were-also-featured-in-an-it-themed-vr-game.jpeg

Chadcel925

Chadcel925 said:
Uncommon said:
Jews are not perfect innocent victims. Don't fall prey to normie doctrine bro.
The same way that not all Muslims are terrorists, not all Jews are these manipulating, controlling greedy assholes.

Chadcel925

Chadcel925 said:
Amiya said:
And sorry to say this to you, but not matter what you think or what you do, normies will hate you and will want you dead. And will cherry pick everything or simple pull out of theirs something to accused you not matter what.
Chadcel925 said:
Uncommon said:
Jews are the enemy of mankind. They were the ones who originally labeled all others as inferior and themselves superior. You call yourselves gods chosen, laughable.
I am not a Jew man, but I am not a big fan of being a racist or show any type of phobia towards a specific type of religion. I didn't know there was even a stereotype for Jews that they practiced inbreeding.

FatCel

Staff member
Thanatos said:
Chadcel925 said:
Chadcel925 said:
I am not a Jew man, but I am not a big fan of being a racist or show any type of phobia towards a specific type of religion. I didn't know there was even a stereotype for Jews that they practiced inbreeding.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
I don't get that ѕhit, though. How is it these foids are able to post their garbage for days straight, but I get swiftly banned once the mods get wind of it? Thanks to @vcelguy for lowering my ban, but I wish these foids was banned away as fast as I was before. No wonder we keep getting foid trolls in here, their applications should just be rejected like .co. does it.

vcelguy

I don't get that ѕhit, though. How is it these foids are able to post their garbage for days straight, but I get swiftly banned once the mods wind of it? Thanks to @vcelguy for lowering my ban, but I wish these foids was banned away as fast as I was before. No wonder we keep getting foid trolls in here, their applications should just be rejected like .co. does it.
3 pics with "nazis are good and jews are bad" in one hour. I find it rather excessive.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
MostHatedCel said:
I don't get that ѕhit, though. How is it these foids are able to post their garbage for days straight, but I get swiftly banned once the mods wind of it? Thanks to @vcelguy for lowering my ban, but I wish these foids was banned away as fast as I was before. No wonder we keep getting foid trolls in here, their applications should just be rejected like .co. does it.
3 pics with "nazis are good and jews are bad" in one hour. I find it rather excessive.
I don't see anything wrong, we're just trying to fight the good fight.

Hidden

Good morning
You did something bad probably. You also start a thread anytime about little problems.
Kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.