Who was the one who banned me? i have something to say to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncommon

don't do it boyo, don't insult the mod man
what i have to say its not an insult...

It was me.
So it was you vcelguy...i thought it was Lordofincels because in some of his comments he...well, forget about it, the importat thing its, what i have to say to you its in a long comment...but before i post it, i have a question for you...will you read that comment with attention? or will you read it as quick as posible because its too long what i have to say its boring?

im on the edge of my seat ...
why?

Last edited:

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
GameDevCel said:
what i have to say its not an insult...

vcelguy said:
It was me.
So it was you vcelguy...i thought it was Lordofincels because in some of his comments he...well, forget about it, the importat thing its, what i have to say to you its in a long comment...but before i post it, i have a question for you...will you read that comment with attention? or will you read it as quick as posible because its too long what i have to say(and posibly boring)?

rain_cloud said:
im on the edge of my seat ...
why?
The same ѕhit happened to me. I think its just a patriot act type law in the rules giving the mods to the right to ban anyone for anything.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Uncommon said:
Who was the one who banned me? was you Panther? or you vcelguy? or you Lordofincels? who was the one? i have something to say....
If we cant insult mods then why do they engage in conversation? If they elevate themselves to the status of being untouchable then they shouldnt be able touch us.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Uncommon said:
Who was the one who banned me? was you Panther? or you vcelguy? or you Lordofincels? who was the one? i have something to say....
If we cant insult mods then why do they engage in conversation? If they elevate themselves to the status of being untouchable then they shouldnt be able touch us.
mods are the noble class, meanwhile we are the peasants, well atleast here they ain't as bad as .cuck

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Thanatos said:
GameDevCel said:
mods are the noble class, meanwhile we are the peasants, well atleast here they ain't as bad as .cuck
I believe the french called it, "noblesse oblige"
The noble class are to act with an air of dignity, righteousness, and fairness. They have power and abusing it is an absolute taboo.

Uncommon

Im not here to insult the staff...But, now i realized that i have nothing to say actually o_O , i was going to say how unfair was the fact i got banned and that religion and raсe are not the same thing...but its their forum after all and they can decide when to ban someone and when not...

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Thanatos said:
Im not here to insult the staff...But, now i realized that i have nothing to say actually o_O , i was going to say how unfair was the fact i got banned and that religion and raсe are not the same thing...but its their forum after all and they can decide when to ban someone and when not...
If they're going to be like that then whats the point? We may as well go to 4chan or facebook or whatever. This place's biggest appeal is fairness and freedom and relatibility. Even then you can find fellowship in 4chan. Theres tons of incels there.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Thanatos said:
I have matters i must attend to but remember. Dont let yourself get ass fucked kiddo. Not by life anyways.

Chadcel925

Thanatos said:
I don't know why you got banned in the first place, but some of the thing you accuse all of the Jews for the action of the few is messed up even as an incel. I am not sure if you have noticed this recently or not, but some of these trolls here are calling use white supremist and they are especially using your posts as an example. A good leader/mod will do everything to protect this forum, even if it means banning one of its well known members for a while. You need to chill with blaming the Jews for every bad thing happening in this world as it draw attention and not the good type either.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Uncommon said:
Thanatos said:
I don't know why you got banned in the first place, but some of the thing you accuse all of the Jews for the action of the few is messed up even as an incel. I am not sure if you have noticed this recently or not, but some of these trolls here are calling use white supremist and they are especially using your posts as an example. A good leader/mod will do everything to protect this forum, even if it means banning one of its well known members for a while. You need to chill with blaming the Jews for every bad thing happening in this world as it draw attention and not the good type either.
Need to research more, doesn't know ѕhit about Jews. A good leader go against the norm, and fight against the world if is necessary. Not some pusѕy fuck who try to be "respectful" with everyone. We have a loooot of those, and that's why the world is ѕhit.

Status
Not open for further replies.