Who the fuck actually started that "just be kunfident" meme?

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
It's so senseless, to be conifdent you NEED social Validation

If everyone Always told you that you're ugly from an early age, how the fuck should you even build up confidence?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Probably some Chad who has got the confidence by puberty from constant validation.You can still see some Chads online talk how it's all about muh personality and muh confidence.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It's started from redpill, claiming that you had to turn on a woman's "animal mind" because her waking conscious mind was too masculine to fuck you. The concept steadily began to lose traction, after the #MeToo movement and growing feminist hatred towards male advances.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Doug I agree with you. You said the exact same thing I've been saying for eons.

To be confident or love yourself, you have to have it from outside. You can't be ugly or weird and try to fake either of those things. It'll backfire.

I know that real well

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
notheregoaway said:
Doug I agree with you. You said the exact same thing I've been saying for eons.

To be confident or love yourself, you have to have it from outside. You can't be ugly or weird and try to fake either of those things. It'll backfire.

I know that real well
Im my case, I do "love myself" and multiple times a DAY!! However, women dont... Isnt that the real problem? I think you can love yourself, and be confident and enjoy your OWN company, but its STILL not gonna change how girls view you, trust me..

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Makes me rage how modern dominated online spaces always claim that males are more often narcissists. When it's women that seem totally incapable of loving or accepting love from anyone but Chad...

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
When girls say they want a 'confident' guy, it's a synonym for chad. Confidence is prevalent in good-looking men because it is said 'good looks' that have opened doors (and pussies) for them, thus giving them muh confidence. An ugly man that is "confident" will confuse women because they will interpret their "confidence" as trying too hard