Who likes watching femoids worship chads?

fuckfoidsget$

Incels.Net Junior
I like it because it reminds me that they are nothing, worth inherently nothing. They cannot act for themselves but must mindlessly follow Chads like a SLAVE. As they should! How fortunate am I to be saved from such absolute sluttdom! While they beg on their filthy knees I am untouchable. They are absolute FILTH!
Does anyone else feel the same?

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
I enjoy seeing chadfishing because it helps me to be turned off more by women so I think we have the same mindset when it comes down to this type of stuff, I think, I’m not sure I would like to see women worship chad in person though.

Chad Only

Incels.Net Junior
I do. I rage inside but at the same time I love watching foids debasing themselves and being helpless. It's poetic justice.

I know this is probably an unpopular view, but I think in a way most women are incels. Yes, they all can fuck someone, if they have no standards. They can even marry a normcuck to use him as a money cow and to have children, but they can only desire Chad. That's why the vast majority of married women are so miserable inside, and that's why "romance" novels and all the 50 Shades crap is so popular. Like us, most will never get what they want. I've seen foids totally forgetting their husbands are there when in Chad's presence. They can't even control their desperation in front of their husbands, even when deep inside they know they're invisible to Chad.

Last edited:

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
I dont enjoy women doing anything. Generally dont like their company. I feel nothing but cheap sexual desire to them at this point. They are all annoying, they all share this hivemind political ideology of libleft, not a single internal debate, not a single drop of self irony.

fuckfoidsget$

Incels.Net Junior
I do. I rage inside but at the same time I love watching foids debasing themselves and being helpless. It's poetic justice.

I know this is probably an unpopular view, but I think in a way most women are incels. Yes, they all can fuck someone, if they have no standards. They can even marry a normcuck to use him as a money cow and to have children, but they can only desire Chad. That's why the vast majority of married women are so miserable inside, and that's why "romance" novels and all the 50 Shades crap is so popular. Like us, most will never get what they want. I've seen foids totally forgetting their husbands are there when in Chad's presence. They can't even control their desperation in front of their husbands, even when deep inside they know they're invisible to Chad.
Gosh, they're so pathetic. This is actually pretty insightful, it makes a lot of sense to me. How even if I were to gain a wife, I'd be constantly cucked by Chad because of her weakness. The only thing that makes me feel better about that is that all these unhappily married women wishing for something they can never have might feel a small fraction of the pain I do in my existence