Who else is in love with their best friend

Flame9845

Incels.Net Junior
Jeez going down this rabbit hole is fuсking depressing. Dose no one want to become the type of guys girls want to have. Dose one want to become someone desirable and sociable. Dose no one want to prove stupid Stacys who rejected, stupid for rejecting them. We can't blame life on genics or ѕhit like that we have to take ownership and find something that's as if not as but more fulfilling then filling of up a chick. And if a girl comes along so be it we don't Soley depend on them for our well being. If their is someone we like we talk to them become friends ask them out. We work towards something that we find greater in life then ourselves.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Jeez going down this rabbit hole is fuсking depressing. Dose no one want to become the type of guys girls want to have. Dose one want to become someone desirable and sociable. Dose no one want to prove stupid Stacys who rejected, stupid for rejecting them. We can't blame life on genics or ѕhit like that we have to take ownership and find something that's as if not as but more fulfilling then filling of up a chick. And if a girl comes along so be it we don't Soley depend on them for our well being. If their is someone we like we talk to them become friends ask them out. We work towards something that we find greater in life then ourselves.
Llife is NOT a fairy tale...i have read enough fairy tales when i was a kid, a none of them is like the real life...femoids will NEVER date us the ugly men/poor men...they only go for the handsome ones or rich ones...

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Cope

Flame9845

Incels.Net Junior
Flame9845 said:
Llife is NOT a fairy tale...i have read enough fairy tales when i was a kid, a none of them is like the real life...femoids will NEVER date us the ugly men/poor men...they only go for the handsome ones or rich ones...
It's better then living a hopeless life. If you look at life like you already lost then what's the point in being alive. What stoping you from trying to be handsome and rich??

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Uncommon said:
Flame9845 said:
It's better then living a hopeless life. If you look at life like you already lost then what's the point in being alive. What stoping you from trying to be handsome and rich??
Cringe

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Someone ban this larper. It's obviously a girl or a bunch of people taking the piss. I dont usually call for bans but OP dont come here spouting your self improvement bs. We dont want to improve. We want women to love us for us. We want to go on tinder and reject hot girls we match with coz theres only 7 days in a week and we got 99 matches the day we signed up. We want to be paid for existing. We want respect. Basically we want an equal playing field.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Hope is cope.
Too much hope is rope.
Hope died due to neo-liberalism.
Hope died due to state based capitalism.
Hope died due to post-modernism.

Having no hope? It's worse.

What to do? LDAR

chinpanzee-iq

Incels.Net Novice
Someone ban this larper. It's obviously a girl or a bunch of people taking the piss. I dont usually call for bans but OP dont come here spouting your self improvement bs. We dont want to improve. We want women to love us for us. We want to go on tinder and reject hot girls we match with coz theres only 7 days in a week and we got 99 matches the day we signed up. We want to be paid for existing. We want respect. Basically we want an equal playing field.
ngl the jerking off to the female friend part was very relatable. atleast we know its not a female lol

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
What stoping you from trying to be handsome and rich??
Im of short height and i cannot change it. Femoids do not want to date us the short height men.

And i live in a third world country, wich means ONLY the politicians can get rich, while the 99% of the people we have to work like mules for a miserable pay.