Who else is in love with their best friend

Flame9845

Incels.Net Junior
In love with a taken foreign stacy.
Aha go on, it really sucks being in love with someone who doesn't love you back. In my case she isn't really a Stacy it's just she became what I based external beauty off of. I think that she is the most beautiful girl their is even though I know their are people who are more objectively attractive.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
Mehtea said:
Aha go on, it really sucks being in love with someone who doesn't love you back. In my case she isn't really a Stacy it's just she became what I based external beauty off of. I think that she is the most beautiful girl their is even though I know their are people who are more objectively attractive.
Exactly same! Because of her now I only want girls with glasses

Flame9845

Incels.Net Junior
Flame9845 said:
Mehtea said:
Exactly same! Because of her now I only want girls with glasses
I can't fuсking sleep because of her, I try to jack off the ease the sexual frustration but nothing fuсking works. I browse Pοrn sites for hours on non of that ѕhit gets me hard. She posted a picture of her self in a semi tight shirt and I jacked off to it 3 fuсking times. She had a tik tok exposing a bit of cleavage and I've been jacking to it for days. I fuсking hate it. The only thing I want to do is to hold her and fuck her

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I'm in love with my best friend. All I see her do is flirt and let Chad's touch her she knows how much this hurts me can anyone else relate
you are still too naive , there are no real friendship between women and men
she is probably only using you as an emotional tampon or planing to use you as a betabuxx after she gets old

Flame9845

Incels.Net Junior
Flame9845 said:
I'm in love with my best friend. All I see her do is flirt and let Chad's touch her she knows how much this hurts me can anyone else relate
you are still too naive , there are no real friendship between women and men
she is probably only using you as an emotional tampon or planing to use you as a betabuxx after she gets old
Your probably right, she is just using me leading me on gaslighting me so when the time comes to use me she can. She is fake only using me when she has no one else to use. Saying sweet things to me I am fuсking nieve and I've been nieve for 3 years. She's never going to love me she is just going to chase after Chad cock and act like she tells me ѕhit when I know absolutely nothing about her and I leave myself completely open to her. She uses me as a confidence boost because she knows how fuсking pretty I think she is and I would do anything for her.