who else genuinely feels like they're the only one enlightened in a sea of clowns?

AccountError

chimping out
everyone around you seems like an NPC once you realize the patterns
all foids act, think and say the same things
men fall within the same behaviors too
you are the only one aware of the patterns, noone else can, they are too oblivious to ascend to the next level of the blackpill and monkepill

Lordgoro

Have you Heard about the Lonesome Loser?
you are the only one aware of the patterns, noone else can, they are too oblivious to ascend to the next level of the blackpill and monkepill
To me thats the very DEFINITION of npcs and normies.. They are UNABLE to see outside their programming, only us outcasts can! They are PART of the system...

AccountError

chimping out
AccountError said:
To me thats the very DEFINITION of npcs and normies.. They are UNABLE to see outside their programming, only us outcasts can! They are PART of the system...
brutal lordgoropill

Anesthetic

Mod
If it happens once it's an accident.
If it happens twice, it's a pattern.
If it happens three times, it's a program.

We're living in a program, or an operating system, for lack of better term.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Sometimes I do think like looots of people lack common sense and the brains as well. I am afraid the world is just becoming more stupid and ridiculous like in the movie idiocracy.