Who do you fap over?

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
I'll have to read the books, but I can't believe JK Rowling would let Harry Potter and Ron Weasley go through their entire academic life at Hogwarts without even once fapping to Hermione Granger.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
By the way, before the imbeciles feminiѕts and the imbeciles social justice warriors started their war against the fanservice in comics and videogames, when i was younger i used to fap a lot to the sexy female characters of old superheroes comics.

Last edited:

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Mostly girls from middle school and high school. I still think about a girl who went to middle school with me. She wasn't pretty, but she had a nice body. I haven't seen her ever since so I have to use my imagination.
Bruh the girl that torments my mind the most was from middle school.to this day she’s one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever met

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Anakin66 said:
IncelRescuer said:
I'll have to read the books, but I can't believe JK Rowling would let Harry Potter and Ron Weasley go through their entire academic life at Hogwarts without even once fapping to Hermione Granger.
Bruh Emma Watson in goblet of fire at the Yule ball?!
You think she's untouched here?
Yes but surely chad victor krum deflowered her later that night. Imagine being able to deflower a prime 14-15 year old beauty like Hermione here. Dear god the euphoria.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
LoneBoyCel said:
My highschool foid bully. I know I am such a cuck. I fantasize about her being my dominatrix.
That’s your sexual frustration and shame from being bullied/emasculated by this good swirled together. By god boyo u need help.
My highschool foid bully. I know I am such a cuck. I fantasize about her being my dominatrix.
Swap out “good” for foid

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
Anakin66 said:
Bruh Emma Watson in goblet of fire at the Yule ball?!
Yes but surely chad victor krum deflowered her later that night. Imagine being able to deflower a prime 14-15 year old beauty like Hermione here. Dear god the euphoria.
The sexual experiences I want are impossible. It's not just the girl. It's me. I want to be a 15 year old stud pressuring a 15 year old girl into giving me her virginity and succeeding. Even if I could have this experience at 48, I'm old enough to not feel right about it.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Anakin66 said:
lowstatusmale said:
The sexual experiences I want are impossible. It's not just the girl. It's me. I want to be a 15 year old stud pressuring a 15 year old girl into giving me her virginity and succeeding. Even if I could have this experience at 48, I'm old enough to not feel right about it.
Yeah man I feel yeah that is peak masculinity right there. To be able to take the virginity of a beautiful young girl like that. Sadly I’m 20 and by this time the vast majority of foids have gotten their virginities taken and then some! Oh what I would give to be able to go back in time and deflower a prime 14-15 year old beauty. No wonder why the foid that dominates most of my thoughts I knew when we she was 14 in the 8th grade. If took her virginity I would be at least a high tier normie at this point in my life

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
The older I am, the more I am turning into ephebophile. I can't recall having so many sexual thoughts just by seeing a hot high school or college girls on the street at any stage of my life until I got to 30y of age. I usually preferred mature, ripe women 30-40y of age.

Last edited: