Who am I?

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
idk men but im virgin incel as well this is how i look like https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/113907713628325435313/6629831746976839410 sometimes im gettings very very sad and feeling this pain inside my heart cause im missing sex this enjoyment and being lonely as well

cynicel

ChuDeadCha said:
Why do i look like that?
you could be a chad, you have a symetrical face, clear skin, nice teeth, clean haircut. what makes you an incel? because it obviously isnt your looks.

ChuDeadCha

cynicel said:
ChuDeadCha said:
Why do i look like that?
you could be a chad, you have a symetrical face, clear skin, nice teeth, clean haircut. what makes you an incel? because it obviously isnt your looks.
Dude I look like ѕhit and everyone hates me
they calling me a dead forehead
and they right actaully my forehead is ugly as ѕhit its huge its like a monitor

vcelguy

Lounge member
I'm getting reddit vibes where several literal chads posted their pictures with words "I'm ugly".

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I think the OP is a troll because the camera looks HD and not a typical blurry incel pic. They also have a seemingly positive expression, which is odd for incel. However, Eliot Rodgers did have a positive expression in some photos, and was also rich, so the OP may actually still be incel.

I have noticed growing trends of women getting more and more picky so it may be the case that being good looking is not enough to compete with the high standards of the modern class of women.

ChuDeadCha

lordoftheincels said:
I think the OP is a troll because the camera looks HD and not a typical blurry incel pic. They also have a seemingly positive expression, which is odd for incel. However, Eliot Rodgers did have a positive expression in some photos, and was also rich, so the OP may actually still be incel.

I have noticed growing trends of women getting more and more picky so it may be the case that being good looking is not enough to compete with the high standards of the modern class of women.
they want me to fuсking pay for them if i want to be with them
i shouldn't pay for anything other than my needs
they are just wh*res

vcelguy

Lounge member
ChuDeadCha said:
lordoftheincels said:

they are just wh*res
https://incels.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
ChuDeadCha said:
lordoftheincels said:

they are just wh*res
Most women are entitled narcissists. If the troll asks for a toll, sometimes to get over the bridge you need to pay the troll...

I would gladly pay for a kind nurturing woman to have sex with me, commonly known as whoredom. I knew of some incels who could never get laid or a date, then fell in love with a prostitute and got happily married. Not saying it will happen for you, but at least to get laid with a quality woman is worth it. I wouldn't spend my money on it everyday, just save up for it once a year, just so I don't break from unbearable frustration and despair.

Its insane we live in a society that sees nothing wrong with males not getting sex for a period of 10 years...implying a basic ignorance of human psychology in general. Not saying getting laid once a year is a utopia, but it will help to at least keep the edge off. There are some incels who haven't got laid for 10, 20, even 30 years, its absolutely insane.

albie

BANNED
There's nothing wrong with chudeadcha or Alan Romanesen. Your mates may make fun of your face. That doesn't mean anything. They will exaggerate for comedic effect. Go and get woman and dump your friends.