Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Chads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
- I hate chads because they get all the women.

- I hate the stacies because they have all the sex they want by simpluy asking for it.

- But i hate the beckys too because they are the ones who rejected me.

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
I hate the chads because they usually try to start a fight with me after approaching Stacies. I hate Stacies, Beckys because they always give me nasty attitudes.

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
I mostly voted for Stacies when this poll was uploaded and i don't regret it, these bitches are the ones who have the upper hand on everyone.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Tbh, while I don’t particularly like Chads, some of them may be based (late bloomer chads or some such), and also have enough compassion/ self awareness to not be complete pricks. There probably aren’t many, mind you, but I’d say even some of the worst Chads aren’t half as bad as an average Stacy.

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
mostly stacies, since if women are better at one thing then men, is being up their own ass the farthest than any man can go.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
mostly stacies, since if women are better at one thing then men, is being up their own ass the farthest than any man can go.
I love this. Incel or not, even some nonconformist normies have an understanding of the female ego, because it simply IS.

Addict66

Incels.Net Regular
I don't really hate either.
Foids can't really do anything about their animal nature and chads are a coin flip.

I knew a chad who was basically the biggest asshole ever and I hated him, but I also met another chad who was pretty funny , tall buff dude and seemed like a cool person in general to be around. Have nothing but respect for that 2nd chad.