Where you live matters.

Veritas

Incels.Net Novice
Which cities you live in can really make a difference when it comes to dating, some cities have huge gender disparities that effect your SMV. If you look at this map you will see that women are migrating from the west-coast to the east-coast, and of those women the majority ended up in the area around new york city.

This link contains a more in depth explanation and more maps for different age groups.

Attachments

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
There's always a surplus of men within age groups in the reproductive age.
Imagine my shock.

Also I pointed out a constant male oversupply in a thread on gender exclusivity of inceldom.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Wherever I go in life any public setting or workplace etc etc it is ALWAYS a cockfest. There's not enough women to go round due to unchecked immigration in the UK. The only time this has ever been addressed in policy was in a comedy film called Ali G where he let the fit women in and barred the unattractive ones but he needed go go further and bar all men as well. Shud be illegal to immigrate to the UK as a man or obese woman.

Veritas

Incels.Net Novice
Wherever I go in life any public setting or workplace etc etc it is ALWAYS a cockfest. There's not enough women to go round due to unchecked immigration in the UK. The only time this has ever been addressed in policy was in a comedy film called Ali G where he let the fit women in and barred the unattractive ones but he needed go go further and bar all men as well. Shud be illegal to immigrate to the UK as a man or obese woman.
That problem used to get curbed by sending surplus men to war, but we can not randomly kill off men to reset the balance. Maybe if all fertility clinics was mandated to only make female babies.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Inmigration create more incels because single woman dont emigrate but single man do.

inceldaygamer

Incels.Net Regular
I just don't believe the immigration argument at all. Something else is going on. Women are scared and hiding away due to feminism. I only ever see young women on nice days.

I really don't see how you can link the two, it just sounds like an excuse a lot of people use to have a right wing rant:D

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Women obviously do immigrate as well but men move in larger numbers which ruins the ratio. Simply put there are not enough females to go around in some areas so some men always lose out. You dropping the next video update on Monday again inceldaygamer???