Where are you from

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Actually, i'm living in the Alpha Centauri System, in the planet called Proxima Centauri b. Is very good, with treat women as slaves.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Godcomplexed said:
Gard said:
You're lucky, i've always wanted to be british and females there seem more okay compared to the fuсking repulsive loose wh*res in America.
L O L.
You could not be more wrong.
Although, i realize they definitely still go for the Chads. Still seem less aggressive than these Americunts (foids).

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Godcomplexed said:
Gard said:
L O L.
How so?
@RelapseCel and @inceldaygamer Can vouch for me here, british foids are the worst.
Tbh I've never left the UK at an age and time I had a chance to test this theory. My only experience of American girls is watching American pie and they seemed slutty for all males. Saying that the film is over 20 years old so things have prob changed. UK women just like to play the victim imo. You say hello to them twice and your a stalker. Touch their arm your a rаpist.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Gard said:
Godcomplexed said:
You're lucky, i've always wanted to be british and females there seem more okay compared to the fuсking repulsive loose wh*res in America.
L O L.
Although, i realize they definitely still go for the Chads. Still seem less aggressive than these Americunts (foids).
You need to understand my fren, that USA is the exporter of their shit culture number 1 of the world. So not only they export their shit culture, but women of every part of the world try to be as shitty as the american ones.

Saint Mentalcel

Gard said:
Godcomplexed said:
@RelapseCel and @inceldaygamer Can vouch for me here, british foids are the worst.
Tbh I've never left the UK at an age and time I had a chance to test this theory. My only experience of American girls is watching American pie and they seemed slutty for all males. Saying that the film is over 20 years old so things have prob changed. UK women just like to play the victim imo. You say hello to them twice and your a stalker. Touch their arm your a rаpist.
Man, the fuck is wrong with these foids in this modern era? I'm getting sick of this shit.

Gard

Incels.Net Master
RelapseCel said:
Gard said:
Man, the fuck is wrong with these foids in this modern era? I'm getting sick of this ѕhit.
bro I got the SHIT beat out of me by my only gf in the UK, FUCK THIS COUNTRY.

Saint Mentalcel

Godcomplexed said:
RelapseCel said:
Man, the fuck is wrong with these foids in this modern era? I'm getting sick of this ѕhit.
bro I got the ѕhit beat out of me by my only gf in the UK, FUCK THIS COUNTRY.
Wow. At that point, i would've hit her back. I stand for self defense, people much less foids need to learn to keep their hands to their damn selves.

Gard

Incels.Net Master
Gard said:
Godcomplexed said:
bro I got the ѕhit beat out of me by my only gf in the UK, FUCK THIS COUNTRY.
Wow. At that point, i would've hit her back. I stand for self defense, people much less foids need to learn to keep their hands to their damn selves.
I did after like 3 times lol but she was stronger than me bro