Whenever I see a lgbt wedding in watch dogs 2, I go full ER(in the game lol)

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
I love Watch Dogs 2, put over 70 hours in the game
yeh I did the same lol
And there's also a "drag queen" that dances in front of a shop regularly and he's just begging to be shot

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
yeh I did the same lol
And there's also a "drag queen" that dances in front of a shop regularly and he's just begging to be shot
Its why I usually stick to jrpgs. No fags or lesbians. Just good ol fashion lolis and big tittied onichans

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
Btw a tip:
get the "core dump pistol" or whatever the fuck it's called
it's a pistol with a supressor, extremely useful in hostile areas
there's also a rifle with a silencer, don't remember the name, but try to get it too
Silenced weapοns are super OP in this game

Defy

Mentalcel
Longinus said:
yeh I did the same lol
Its why I usually stick to jrpgs. No fags or lesbians. Just good ol fashion lolis and big tittied onichans
You should play persona 5

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Btw a tip:
get the "core dump pistol" or whatever the fuck it's called
it's a pistol with a supressor, extremely useful in hostile areas
there's also a rifle with a silencer, don't remember the name, but try to get it too
Silenced weapοns are super OP in this game
I hope there's a magnum revolver or desert eagle like in watch dogs 1

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
Longinus said:
yeh I did the same lol
Brooo I love persona 5. It was my first persona. My second was 4 and 3rd was 3. Idk if ill touch the other 2. Gameplays kinda uuuh old

Defy

Mentalcel
Defy said:
Thanatos said:
Brooo I love persona 5. It was my first persona. My second was 4 and 3rd was 3. Idk if ill touch the other 2. Gameplays kinda uuuh old
Same here. I was in the middle of trying to platinum it but the videogame trophy is so damn hard. I've played the third one on a psp emulator for my tablet but I haven't played the 4th one.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
Longinus said:
yeh I did the same lol
Thanatos said:
Defy said:
Same here. I was in the middle of trying to platinum it but the videogame trophy is so damn hard. I've played the third one on a psp emulator for my tablet but I haven't played the 4th one.
theyre working on a psvita emulator since theyre about to be phased out of existance

Defy

Mentalcel
Defy said:
Thanatos said:
Defy said:
Thanatos said:
theyre working on a psvita emulator since theyre about to be phased out of existance
god I'm tired of waiting for it. I really want to play the 4th one.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
Defy said:
Defy said:
god I'm tired of waiting for it. I really want to play the 4th one.
I actually watched the animation before playing 4. Its what made me want to play it tbh. If you wanna know the story just check it out in kissanime.ru its 24 episodes but the openings a banger and its pretty comical. Like almost konosuba levels of comedy

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
I wondered if anyone still played that game, it's a good game if you can get past the cringy hipster ѕhit. I also didn't know there was a LGBT wedding in the game, I kinda want to go blow up the sons of bitches with a grenade. Lmao.

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
I wondered if anyone still played that game, it's a good game if you can get past the cringy hipster ѕhit. I also didn't know there was a LGBT wedding in the game, I kinda want to go blow up the sons of bitches with a grenade. Lmao.
For the wedding thing, I think it's random, not necessarily gay
I've seen plenty of straight weddings in the game