When you were younger, what scared you?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Ah the 90s and the early 2000s ...those great times...before the jews, the feminazis, the lgbt, the antifa, the social justice warriors and the black lives matter ruined everything with their anti-male agenda, their white raсe replacement agenda and their anti-heterosexual agenda...

But as expect, not everything can be total good...there was something that i hated about those times...i was scared of a character....this one:

That bastard use to scare me when i was younger. By the way, pennywise in Mexico was simply know as "El payaso Eso"("It the clown").

So, what used to scare you when you was younger?

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
Girls.
Joking.
Cronenberg movies were kind of scary for me as a child. Silent Hill and Resident Evil games were kind of scary too. However, in my childhood, I was more scared by nightmares and the effects of sleeping paralysis than things you can see on TV.

Incel29

Some prick
Witches scared me (such as Blaire Witch project). I guess it's the same now with foids. Foids are the new witches for me.

Last edited:

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
When I was a kid I used to watch all sorts of horror movies that were not meant for kids. And the most terryifing for me was this little fucker. Nothing was scarier for me then an unanimated object moving. 28830

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
When I was a kid I used to watch all sorts of horror movies that were not meant for kids. And the most terryifing for me was this little fucker. Nothing was scarier for me then an unanimated object moving. View attachment 28830
That doll was scary...but not as much as the 90s pennywise. The 90s pennywise literally made me fear of the all the sewers and swamp like places when i was a kid..

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
- (Poisonous) snakes
- Biting and stinging insects/spiders
- Bears, wolves, coyotes, killer dogs, etc.
- (Russian) nuclear bombs

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
For some reason, movies didn't scare me. But when the lights were shut off in my room, I jumped into bed as quickly as I could for fear someone/something was underneath my bed ready to attack me.

I don't know why I had this fear. I was just a paranoid kid.