When you Try so Hard to Ascend

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
This incel creator in Youtube is trying to do everything to ascend. Many of his videos demonstrate actions that will get the girl: Doing Pushups to Get a Girlfriend... Sympathizing with Women for their Hygiene.
Look, this is the kind of guy that is immediately sent to the friendzone and the kind of guy women cry on while they fuck the chads on the sideline. It's pathetic when I see claimed incel simping so hard. You can cope. You can do workouts. So you feel better for yourself. But not for once, do think it will get you a girl. His looks here will not change. No woman will be attracted to him. None. Zero. He can't even do a proper ten push-ups. He can't even straighten his legs. This is coming from someone who can do 50 pushups in a day. This is from someone who has been there and did it way better than he did. Some incels are trying hard to swallow the blue pill but they kept on vomiting it because it's not the right pill.

Again, working out will not get you a girl. I'm fit.
Self-development will not get you a girl. I speak four languages.

You're already cringy with women. Don't make yourself cringy with our brotherhood.

kingloner

Incels.Net Novice
Muscles and hobbies are cope.

Surgery is the only way tbh. Or if you're a fat fuck maybe lose the weight to escape your volceldom

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
This incel creator in Youtube is trying to do everything to ascend. Many of his videos demonstrate actions that will get the girl: Doing Pushups to Get a Girlfriend... Sympathizing with Women for their Hygiene.
Look, this is the kind of guy that is immediately sent to the friendzone and the kind of guy women cry on while they fuck the chads on the sideline. It's pathetic when I see claimed incel simping so hard. You can cope. You can do workouts. So you feel better for yourself. But not for once, do think it will get you a girl. His looks here will not change. No woman will be attracted to him. None. Zero. He can't even do a proper ten push-ups. He can't even straighten his legs. This is coming from someone who can do 50 pushups in a day. This is from someone who has been there and did it way better than he did. Some incels are trying hard to swallow the blue pill but they kept on vomiting it because it's not the right pill.

Again, working out will not get you a girl. I'm fit.
Self-development will not get you a girl. I speak four languages.

You're already cringy with women. Don't make yourself cringy with our brotherhood.

Looks like hes already Ron Jeremy maxxed. If he hasnt got the 9 inch schlong to go with the hair hes fucked tho.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I suppose I have had to take far more truth pills than most people which have gradually sent me insane however if you're at this stage, doing pushups and ѕhit, I never did this to get a girl but just to feel better in my own skin. I hated the way I looked. I was better looking than this guy at 14 doing pushups. He should stop eating, but other than that don't waste your energy.
Take the supreme rotter pill.