When you say you tried everything

love

Femoid
For those animal lovers out there, have you ever considered getting a puppy? I’m not bragging but I was just out with my dog getting ice cream and people were talking to me about my dog. It’s time to puppy max! You can thank me later.

Ravio

Niga cat
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
What’s the dog pill?
The dog pill is that most human females have more empathy for dogs than human males.
Dogs are cuddley, fluffy, loyal, will never cheat on you and love you unconditionally so yeah I’d take a dog any day.
What is the poit of this whole thread? Are we still discussing about human relationship or about pet?
Btw animals don't have a soul

love

Femoid
Ravio said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
The dog pill is that most human females have more empathy for dogs than human males.
Dogs are cuddley, fluffy, loyal, will never cheat on you and love you unconditionally so yeah I’d take a dog any day.
What is the poit of this whole thread? Are we still discussing about human relationship or about pet?
Btw animals don't have a soul
I will have you know my dog does in fact have a soul and she’s very smart dog breed. The point is that if you go out and walk a puppy girls will talk to you because they want to pet your puppy, and ask questions about the dog. It’s a great way to meet people. Every time I rake my dog out guys always talk to me at the park, sidewalk, my building, and in the elevator so it might work for you.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Raising a dog is even more work than raising a child and I feel too depressed to raise a child as is.
Then a dog might be exactly what you need. Dogs are great with reducing symptoms of depression. They provide love, companionship and lots of snuggles. Plus it forces you to get out and go for walk. Staying home all day will make depression much worse.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Raising a dog is even more work than raising a child and I feel too depressed to raise a child as is.
Then a dog might be exactly what you need. Dogs are great with reducing symptoms of depression. They provide love, companionship and lots of snuggles. Plus it forces you to get out and go for walk. Staying home all day will make depression much worse.
Already have a dog. Pros and cons. Also when I walk outside I feel no joy, its always the same scenery over and over. 10 years ago, it was not like this. I had hope, when I went outside I fantasized someone will love me, now I'm blackpilled and grim. And it's worse than that, this whole world is falling apart beyond just my love life, we are being poisoned with toxins by corporations that don't care about us.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
I have 3 dogs. A border collie, a wolf hybrid, and I recently rescued a pit bull momma that was abandoned with her puppies in the winter and very near death. Her previous owners were in prison for meth and I found her on the side of the road just skin and bones
I don't care how hot a bitch is, I'll never love a human more than animals.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Already have a dog. Pros and cons. Also when I walk outside I feel no joy, its always the same scenery over and over. 10 years ago, it was not like this. I had hope, when I went outside I fantasized someone will love me, now I'm blackpilled and grim. And it's worse than that, this whole world is falling apart beyond just my love life, we are being poisoned with toxins by corporations that don't care about us.
Change it up. When you go for a walk go somewhere new. Try a different dog park or different times. This sounds like MDD to be honest so a dog won’t really help with that.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Malakai said:
I have 3 dogs. A border collie, a wolf hybrid, and I recently rescued a pit bull momma that was abandoned with her puppies in the winter and very near death. Her previous owners were in prison for meth and I found her on the side of the road just skin and bones
#NotAllJews?

Here's a concept that will blow your mind: You are human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-1MlkxyqI

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Malakai said:
#NotAllJews?

Here's a concept that will blow your mind: You are human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-1MlkxyqI

What is your point? I am including myself in this statement

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
My point is Hitler had schizoid personality. He was the grandson of a Rothschild Jew but hated all jews. Not all jews are evil, I'd say 50% of them are.

My point is that here you are a human being who does not love humans. Yet would a dog have the IQ or power to save a dog? No, you, the human, saved that dog. More than a dog would do for another dog. If it wasn't for humans we'd be shitting in dirt mounds, there wouldn't even be medkits. That's what you want, a world full of low IQ animals? Shame on you.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
IQ isn't a correlation to love. I don't care about IQ. I take care of the disabled for a living. Mainly the mentally handicapped.
A dog will show you love unconditionally. A human won't.

Also that video ia quite fascinating, though also creepy

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Malakai said:
IQ isn't a correlation to love. I don't care about IQ. I take care of the disabled for a living. Mainly the mentally handicapped.
A dog will show you love unconditionally. A human won't.

Also that video ia quite fascinating, though also creepy
Muh love. Women seem to wear LOVE t-shirts but you never see them giving any of it to lonely outcast males.

Wonder how far a low iq society will get running on love. When half the population is illiterate and doesn't know how to build a train or toilet.

Rhetorical question since males get no love anyway and society does not run on love it runs on PAPER. So I guess the real question is how far can society run on a fictional love that males never are actually given, answer is no.

Jorami

Femoid
Damn you good Lord? You talk like 'all my life I had to fight'. Surely SOMEONE appreciates you like an aunt or friend.. Unless you live in Baghdad or something.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Jorami said:
Damn you good Lord? You talk like 'all my life I had to fight'. Surely SOMEONE appreciates you like an aunt or friend.. Unless you live in Baghdad or something.
What's wrong with Baghdad, is it some anti-Islamic bait or something?

Jorami

Femoid
tremor said:
Jorami said:
What's wrong with Baghdad, is it some anti-Islamic bait or something?
I'm not anti-Islam. Baghdad is just a legit scary place.