When was the first time you had an awful experience with women?

bloombloomx

I was 14 and I have been dating this 14 year old girl for a few months, never had sex. She didn't reside anywhere near me so I'd have to travel to see her ass. She wasn't that hot, 5/10 I'd say but I accepted her anyways because my hormones were to the roof.
I didn't really think of sex with her back then, I mostly jerked off to her and it was my first gf so I didn't know what to expect. One time when I was seeing her in her hometown we were getting really close and she started doing sexual ѕhit to me. She grabbed my dick and kissed my neck so naturally I thought she wanted to have sex, so I suggested it.
Keep in mind I wasn't the one who started the foreplay. SHE REJECTED ME THEN JUST SIMPLY LEFT.
Then two fuсking weeks later she dumped and blocked me. She acted like a horny prostitute wanting to have sex with me and then I suggested it and she just left. Is that reasonable? I bet she had plenty of sex with a Chad after because roughly one month after she dumped me she had a new bf.
I wasted the money that I have gathered from walking dogs and mowing lawns as a TEEN that I could have used for something much better, for a femoid that wasted my time and patience.

That was the first bad experience with a woman, but certainly not the last!

deadfish

BANNED
I like this post. I'm trying to remember. All the awful experiences became one big messed out one. A few excellent experiences outweigh the awful ones.
And even those, I don't remember. Actually I do but in no particular other

Beyonder

BANNED
Well there was the time when I was ten and a girl stuck me in a pitch-dark dungeon room in the basement of a slaughterhouse. She let me out and just laughed. Everything else is just deja vu. At least, I get the joke now.

Women are cats and sometimes men are mice they like to play with like cats play with mice. Squeak, squeak.

theepicmarksman

BANNED
The first time I had an awful experience with women, was in my freshman year of high school. In my english class, a girl sat two seats away from me, and I was very attracted to her at the time. Since that day, Ive realized that she really wasnt that hot, and that my longing for pusѕy and sex was what really drove me. Anyway, one day, the two kids that usually sit in between us were not there that day, nor was anybody else in the class, ironically. I proceeded to sit next to her and try and talk to her (with my cock). She glared at me and screamed as soon as she saw my humongous penis staring her right in the eye. Me, being a naturally anxious freshman, thought she was screaming in joy. I cornered her, just like i saw in my favorite Pοrn video "Girl in bondage gets beaten with cock" and proceeded to seduce her and give her oral sex, although she would say i had "forced" her. She then, all of the sudden, threw me off of her and ran out, her pants still hanging half off, asking for a fuсking. That was just day one of my soon awful relationships with women.

Beyonder

BANNED
The first bad ones happened just saying saying hello for the first time. It was bad but not that interesting. The first one along the lines of what you're talking about, bloombloomx, was with a girl I once walked home. She and her roommate had Pοrn all over and she talked about how great it was. She invited me to come over one day and I said okay. I was actually interested in getting maybe a first kiss. She told me to call when I was coming over. So I called to say was ready to leave. Suddenly she said, "Where's your hand!" Then she hung up. Never saw her again except once on the bus where she was standing with a Chad. She didn't acknowledge me as these two seemed to be in another world.

It's not so much the cutting off but seeing her with the other guy and knowing what was up. I'm used to it now. And now it's funny with the mature Stacy chasing my senior Chad buddy, almost 65, quite a bit older than me because he "looks good for mating." And she gets totally ignored.

yrafknlsr

I went to this one camp in the summer once, my parents forced me to go even though I was just not interested. I managed to find a few friends there. But soon something really fucked happened. The first time that I was treated badly
by a girl occurred at this camp.I accidentally bumped into a pretty girl the
same age as me, and she got very angry. She cursed at me and pushed me, embarrassing me in front of
my friends. Immediately froze up and went into a state of shock. I remained very quiet for the rest of the day. Cruel treatment from women is ten times worse than from men. Who did she think she was to just do that like that in front of them? Only a woman.

deadfish

BANNED
That is true. You can fight back or push back another guy. But a female knows that you won't hit her, even less in front of a crowd. That type of stuff didn't affect me if it happened once or twice. But we all understand it. But all the witnesses would go, "what a bitch'.

Beyonder

BANNED
I've blackpilled myself on the so-called pretty girls/women. Avoid them if you can, especially if you're sensitive. Don't give into the temptation to talk to them even if they look like they want you to talk to them. And don't feel bad about not talking to them so that you want to make it up to them and say hello just to be nice. It always backfires. Avoid avoid avoid. Obviously if they need your help at work or wherever, that's a different story. Especially if they have kids. If they feel the need to undress you in the middle of the street so they can be in a good mood for the kiddies. Ooooh.....okay.....I'll even help you pull my pants downs. There, happy?

Boo Radley all the way baby!

deadfish

BANNED
I was gonna say last night. But the question is the first time, not last?
So we can keep this thing going. Let's change it to :
When was the last time you had an awful experience with women? You can still include the first , or any in betweens

Garbo41610

BANNED
What she did was completely fine. She is entitled to go as far as she feels comfortable, especially being so young. Just because a bit of fooling around happens, doesn't automatically mean that sex is to follow. To hold on to such a meaningless moment is a plight on you, not women.

deadfish

BANNED
But Garbo when was the first, last time or time in between that you had an awful experience with women?
We all have awful moments with people, at work, school or outside. But the question was when with women?
Why not answer the question at hand. You don't see me deviating from the topics here. I go straight to the point, even if I don't agree. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm_NNLZiusg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDGEMnGWHvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII

I had to answer to this post. Since I have no opinion about posting on personals as the ideal man.

Beyonder

BANNED
deadfish said:
I was gonna say last night. But the question is the first time, not last?
So we can keep this thing going. Let's change it to :
When was the last time you had an awful experience with women? You can still include the first , or any in betweens
I've been fired at least four times by women without warning, once on the phone after training the day before I was to start. Even when attractive women mean well, it comes out so bad. They say stuff they should know no man, young one anyway, wants to hear from an attractive woman.

Two women older than me reacted badly to me where I volunteered and it was a place where people go to get reintegrated into society. One bolted like usual. The other didn't bolt but only because she was cougaring but did a violent head jerk. I quit that place but I'm going back as a member this time because I promised a guy I would, not because I want to. Reintegration versus segregation, I'll take segregation. Thanks.

I'm convinced now I have the evil eye. I'm sure one woman at work gave me the bull's horns. I asked her about it later, in case the gesture was "a phone" although she didn't hold it up to her ear. She said it was probably "a scanner". I think she did it because I was making room for her to sit in the seat next to me, the only one available, and my mind went to her hips and legs so I could move my legs out of the way and she could sit.

deadfish

BANNED
Getting fired is sometimes good. Change is good. Fired people have always survived.

Yes, even when attractive women mean well, it comes out bad. Their beauty gets in front of them and it backfires on you or me or us.

Yes, old ladies are cougars. So they say. I'm not in to old ladies, really. yeah, why should I be?

Segregation sounds like a bad word. Reintergation sounds phony. I kind of float all over it all. Like whatever I happened to exist in this exact point in time. So like everybody in history. So, you have to adapt to their societal norms of the time and place. Knowing all along that everthing is B.S.

By the way the evil eye, bulls horns and all religions and supernatural phenomena is not true. It's all superstition. LOL Did I spelled it right?

So you wanted her to sit next to you. So you then looked at her boobs and butt and she got angry, right?

Psychperson

BANNED
I've read through a number of these stories, and I truly am empathetic. It sounds like you dealt with some really crappy people. Maybe its not because theyre women though, maybe its because theyre just bad people. I know women who are kind and supportive while also knowing slutty, mean and petty women

vcelguy

Lounge member
Psychperson said:
I've read through a number of these stories, and I truly am empathetic. It sounds like you dealt with some really crappy people. Maybe its not because theyre women though, maybe its because theyre just bad people. I know women who are kind and supportive while also knowing slutty, mean and petty women
Don't post that bs anymore please.

Kind and supportive until you ask for a date.

Psychperson

BANNED
vcelguy said:
Psychperson said:
Don't post that bs anymore please.

Kind and supportive until you ask for a date.
I know plenty of women who only consider relationships with friends. I know one girl whos been in a 3 year relationship with het ex best friend

Beyonder

BANNED
deadfish said:
Getting fired is sometimes good. Change is good. Fired people have always survived.

Yes, even when attractive women mean well, it comes out bad. Their beauty gets in front of them and it backfires on you or me or us.

So you wanted her to sit next to you. So you then looked at her boobs and butt and she got angry, right?
No I didn’t look at her boobs. Maybe it would have been better if I did. Not that you could see much with the baggy uniform.

It’s not that I wanted her to sit beside me. I thought she might want to sit beside me and the double chairs were linked.

Some women can sense it even from behind. Same one told me to “enjoy your vacation” when I glanced for a second and I didn’t get to walk her to her car which I was going to do as a courtesy.

Beyonder

BANNED
deadfish said:
By the way the evil eye, bulls horns and all religions and supernatural phenomena is not true. It's all superstition. LOL Did I spelled it right?

The Evil Eye is real. It’s not superstition. It’s really one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Envy.

Envy is different from Lust. I think Lust makes you look at erogenous zones more. Envy makes you look other parts more.

vcelguy

Lounge member
Beyonder said:
deadfish said:

I think Lust makes you look at erogenous zones more. Envy makes you look other parts more.
Envy for what?

Beyonder

BANNED
Envy for anything they got you don't. Or anything they have more of. Beauty. Attractiveness. I'm not just interested in who women choose to sleep with but who they choose to hug versus others. Do they prefer to hug boob guys? Don't waste it on a jealous flat-chested bodybuilder?

Who knows what they consider a buzz kill? I'm still going through the checklist after decades. I'm presentable and employed and conversant so it's none of those. I think it's more "societally" determined. Anything different is considered abnormal.

One lady had a quote on FB saying "If you try to be normal, you won't know how amazing you can be," by Maya Angelou. I asked her what kind of normal are we talking about. She bolted. Blackpilling seems to work. I think it helps eliminate uncool things you might not be aware of.