When is too soon

love

Femoid
When is too soon to tell a girl you like her?

For example lets say hypothetically I get a message thats very casual so I respond and the conversation remains very casual and then about 5 sentences/messages in they like me. They have a crush so they say. I am eating dinner, doing dishes ect so Im not checking messages at this time and when I return less than an hour later there is a nasty message rude AF. They know nothing about me, what I look like, what I do for work/school, nothing about hobbies/interests ect literally nothing about me. So what is there to like? When is it too soon? Why impatient waiting an hour for a response?

Hypothetically of course.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
Guys this person isn’t an incel she’s a fraud and is just looking to use you. She said she wanted to have sex with an incel because it’s simply her fantasy. On top of that she doesn’t even know true pain or suffering as she has no problem with finding partners. Her exact word verbatim. She’s a fraud just trying to make fun of incels.

love

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
Guys this person isn’t an incel she’s a fraud and is just looking to use you. She said she wanted to have sex with an incel because it’s simply her fantasy. On top of that she doesn’t even know true pain or suffering as she has no problem with finding partners. Her exact word verbatim. She’s a fraud just trying to make fun of incels.
I never claimed to be an incel. Im not looking to use anyone I have been honest. I do know pain and suffering. I'm not making fun of anyone.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
I never claimed to be an incel. Im not looking to use anyone I have been honest. I do know pain and suffering. I'm not making fun of anyone.
Just leave this fuckin forum and go somewhere else instead of being here and being such a cunt and then turning around and blaming others for their response... acting like a victim when you aren’t even close to it

love

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
Just leave this fuckin forum and go somewhere else instead of being here and being such a c*nt and then turning around and blaming others for their response... acting like a victim when you aren’t even close to it
How am I being a cunt?

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
Just leave this fuckin forum and go somewhere else instead of being here and being such a c*nt and then turning around and blaming others for their response... acting like a victim when you aren’t even close to it
How am I being a c*nt?
Just do all of us a favor and leave because you’re just like every other woman who wants to be seen as the victim and yet you’re far from it

love

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
How am I being a c*nt?
Just do all of us a favor and leave because you’re just like every other woman who wants to be seen as the victim and yet you’re far from it
How exactly? You were the one having an angry melt down.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
love said:
There is no specific time limit, it depends on the situation ... you have to be able to read into the social situation and let things happen kind of organically. In some situations you might very quickly tell her that you like something about her ... and if you are talking face to face you are likely already sending some non-verbal hints (in your facial expression, tone of voice, body posture ...).

This is like asking "how many sticks do you need to form a pile?". Well ... the pile is really a shape and has little to do with the amount ... you can take a pile and distribute it so it becomes flat and you can take 5 sticks and stack them in a pile.
love said:
For example lets say hypothetically I get a message thats very casual so I respond and the conversation remains very casual and then about 5 sentences/messages in they like me. They have a crush so they say. I am eating dinner, doing dishes ect so Im not checking messages at this time and when I return less than an hour later there is a nasty message rude AF. They know nothing about me, what I look like, what I do for work/school, nothing about hobbies/interests ect literally nothing about me. So what is there to like? When is it too soon? Why impatient waiting an hour for a response?
If they know nothing about you, they are likely not going to send you a message telling you they like you. I also don't expect all incels to behave in the way you describe ... do you?

My philosophy is that you should try your best to never send a hostile message except when retaliating against such a message from someone else ... so sending a nasty message to someone who didn't respond to me sounds silly. I agree that you should not become impatient after one hour, just give her time to respond ... maybe start worrying after a couple of hours of silence or a whole day (she still might have legitimate reasons to not respond within that time frame).

love

Femoid
Curiosity said:
love said:
There is no specific time limit, it depends on the situation ... you have to be able to read into the social situation and let things happen kind of organically. In some situations you might very quickly tell her that you like something about her ... and if you are talking face to face you are likely already sending some non-verbal hints (in your facial expression, tone of voice, body posture ...).

This is like asking "how many sticks do you need to form a pile?". Well ... the pile is really a shape and has little to do with the amount ... you can take a pile and distribute it so it becomes flat and you can take 5 sticks and stack them in a pile.
love said:
If they know nothing about you, they are likely not going to send you a message telling you they like you. I also don't expect all incels to behave in the way you describe ... do you?

My philosophy is that you should try your best to never send a hostile message except when retaliating against such a message from someone else ... so sending a nasty message to someone who didn't respond to me sounds silly. I agree that you should not become impatient after one hour, just give her time to respond ... maybe start worrying after a couple of hours of silence or a whole day (she still might have legitimate reasons to not respond within that time frame).
I’d wait 2 days for a response if it’s online. People can’t always respond instantly

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
love said:
I’d wait 2 days for a response if it’s online. People can’t always respond instantly
Yeah ... two days is fine. If you spam her with messages you start looking desperate, which is unattractive. You want to come off as someone who isn't desperate, even if you actually are very desperate.

But this stuff isn't specific to incels though, it applies to everyone. Most incels claim they have been rejected repeatedly, so I doubt this is a big problem for most of them (especially with access to google, where you can quickly learn that you should not make yourself look desperate). This is also a very specific situation ... it's not always going to be the case that she is busy with something else exactly at the moment you tell her you like her or invite her to a date.

love

Femoid
Curiosity said:
love said:
Yeah ... two days is fine. If you spam her with messages you start looking desperate, which is unattractive. You want to come off as someone who isn't desperate, even if you actually are very desperate.

But this stuff isn't specific to incels though, it applies to everyone. Most incels claim they have been rejected repeatedly, so I doubt this is a big problem for most of them (especially with access to google, where you can quickly learn that you should not make yourself look desperate). This is also a very specific situation ... it's not always going to be the case that she is busy with something else exactly at the moment you tell her you like her or invite her to a date.
No but if your doing it over messages, texts, email or online ect the reply still won’t always be instantly. People still have work, school and other tasks to do. Expecting an answer within an hour and then sending a message about how you hope I get raped, abused, am a cunt, whore and shouldn’t have rights is sabotaging anything you may have had all because an hour is too long to wait. Also in any case of “rejection” that still isn’t a way to handle it by having a melt down.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
love said:
No but if your doing it over messages, texts, email or online ect the reply still won’t always be instantly. People still have work, school and other tasks to do. Expecting an answer within an hour and then sending a message about how you hope I get raped, abused, am a c*nt, wh*re and shouldn’t have rights is sabotaging anything you may have had all because an hour is too long to wait. Also in any case of “rejection” that still isn’t a way to handle it by having a melt down.
You just shouldn't send that message, period. It doesn't matter whether an hour passed or some other amount of time.

If you get rejected, you should act as if it is no big deal, since that signals that you have strong emotional and mental stability. This is especially relevant if you are in a public setting or have mutual friends/acquaintances ... if you act like a dick you will look less attractive/likeable to everyone who sees it ... not just this one girl.

Also, telling her you like her or inviting her on a date is a really big thing, so it might take her some time to respond. Some low inhibition girls might respond immediately with a lot of excitement if they like you or tell you off right away, and some girls will be out of words and not know what to say right away (but this is more a matter of minutes or seconds even and not hours).

love

Femoid
Curiosity said:
love said:
No but if your doing it over messages, texts, email or online ect the reply still won’t always be instantly. People still have work, school and other tasks to do. Expecting an answer within an hour and then sending a message about how you hope I get raped, abused, am a c*nt, wh*re and shouldn’t have rights is sabotaging anything you may have had all because an hour is too long to wait. Also in any case of “rejection” that still isn’t a way to handle it by having a melt down.
You just shouldn't send that message, period. It doesn't matter whether an hour passed or some other amount of time.

If you get rejected, you should act as if it is no big deal, since that signals that you have strong emotional and mental stability. This is especially relevant if you are in a public setting or have mutual friends/acquaintances ... if you act like a dick you will look less attractive/likeable to everyone who sees it ... not just this one girl.

Also, telling her you like her or inviting her on a date is a really big thing, so it might take her some time to respond. Some low inhibition girls might respond immediately with a lot of excitement if they like you or tell you off right away, and some girls will be out of words and not know what to say right away (but this is more a matter of minutes or seconds even and not hours).
But also sending those kind of messages ruin anything for the future as well. There might be reasons why it wouldn’t work out now but it could be an option for the future unless there’s these kind of messages. These kind of messages just make me think “thank god I dodged a bullet with that one” and actually will confirm any rejection as being right. Not really what you would want as an incel.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
Curiosity said:
love said:

In my experience, its mainly girls that freak out if someone doesn't respond to their texts in one hour. Males tend to know their lot in life, that they have no worth, and thus dont expect a reply soon.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Curiosity said:

In my experience, its mainly girls that freak out if someone doesn't respond to their texts in one hour. Males tend to know their lot in life, that they have no worth, and thus dont expect a reply soon.
The only time I freak out with texts is if I’m meeting someone and don’t know where I’m meeting them and need to know or like sometimes my friends will be like let’s meet up in an hour and not give a place and I’m like where is the location otherwise can’t meet you and I need time to get there.