When i was younger things were better.

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Sounds like we're in the same foxhole. Schizoaffective, ugly, poor, and i'm a certified loser.
ya i was originally bipolar but then it evolved into schizophrenia. Officially im diagnosed with schizoaffective but i dont really have outbursts, yea were alot alike. Im ugly, schizophrenic and poor and a loser but i think we'd have friends irl if we weren't severely ill.

Although there are plenty of losers who arn't mentally ill so idk Also another thing i forgot to mention is that, i have trouble showering, currently i haven't showered in a week as i have horrible hygiene which is common side effect of schizophrenia

Tupolev

Спецназ
ya i was originally bipolar but then it evolved into schizophrenia. Officially im diagnosed with schizoaffective but i dont really have outbursts, yea were alot alike. Im ugly, schizophrenic and poor and a loser but i think we'd have friends irl if we weren't severely ill.

Although there are plenty of losers who arn't mentally ill so idk Also another thing i forgot to mention is that, i have trouble showering, currently i haven't showered in a week as i have horrible hygiene which is common side effect of schizophrenia
You're actually spot on. Before i developed my mental illness i had a few friends. I worked several different jobs over the years. I mean i was always shy and OCD, but i was still well enough to TRY.

Fast foward to now, i pretty much lay down all day. I can barely go in public. I can't hold down any job. 99.999% of the population seems like a different species than me, as though i'm a failed prototype of a human. Everything went haywire when i developed schizo.

I'd give anything to be full of life like i was in my youth. Unfortunately for guys like us, we have to take multiple shots of espresso just to have enough life in us to brush our teeth and shower.

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
You're actually spot on. Before i developed my mental illness i had a few friends. I worked several different jobs over the years. I mean i was always shy and OCD, but i was still well enough to TRY.

Fast foward to now, i pretty much lay down all day. I can barely go in public. I can't hold down any job. 99.999% of the population seems like a different species than me, as though i'm a failed prototype of a human. Everything went haywire when i developed schizo.

I'd give anything to be full of life like i was in my youth. Unfortunately for guys like us, we have to take multiple shots of espresso just to have enough life in us to brush our teeth and shower.
Wow thats how it was for me to, its like you read my life. "Everything went haywire when i developed schizo" thats pretty much the same with me, i mean i had bipolar before and i didnt wanna go to school, but other then that i still showered and had decent hygiene and i wasnt perfect but i was "with it " if you get what i mean.

Im 19 btw. I try to make the best of it but it sucks ass,also the drugs are horrible as i nearly killed myself on invega because it gave me anhedonia and it killed my libido which looking back was good as i didnt want girls then but the anhedonia is torture.

Everyone does seem different i feel like that to. The only thing we may differ on is that im against work. I can't hold a job but even if i could id prefer not to as id rather be dead then work, now maybe thats because im schizophrenic however ive seen plenty of people who arnt mentally ill not work either. Although if i was mentally normal maybe work wouldn't be so bad idk.

One thing that helps me is nightwalks, i dont have my drivers license but i go out late at night and its very peaceful and no one is out on the road

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular

If you suffer, you will want to avoid suffering more and will think "enough is enough"

Tupolev

Спецназ
Wow thats how it was for me to, its like you read my life. "Everything went haywire when i developed schizo" thats pretty much the same with me, i mean i had bipolar before and i didnt wanna go to school, but other then that i still showered and had decent hygiene and i wasnt perfect but i was "with it " if you get what i mean.

Im 19 btw. I try to make the best of it but it sucks ass,also the drugs are horrible as i nearly killed myself on invega because it gave me anhedonia and it killed my libido which looking back was good as i didnt want girls then but the anhedonia is torture.

Everyone does seem different i feel like that to. The only thing we may differ on is that im against work. I can't hold a job but even if i could id prefer not to as id rather be dead then work, now maybe thats because im schizophrenic however ive seen plenty of people who arnt mentally ill not work either. Although if i was mentally normal maybe work wouldn't be so bad idk.

One thing that helps me is nightwalks, i dont have my drivers license but i go out late at night and its very peaceful and no one is out on the road
I also hate working, and refuse to. I'm 31 btw.