When did you know you were an incel?

IncelKink

Incels.Net Junior
I’m so curious about this community and I wanted to see some personal stories. When did you decide to label yourself as an incel? Why? I know this may also be a dumb af question but I’m not educated with any of this... is there a difference between the incel and MGTOW community? Thank you all for the answers in advance!

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Re: When did you know you where an incel?

The moment I realize women will always reject me because I'm """"boring"""" and ugly

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy

Bartperry said:
TheUnworthy said:
The moment I realize women will always reject me because I'm """"boring"""" and ugly
Boring is something you can fix
Even if you fix boring, you can't really fix ugly, and because they're ugly, they'll still be thought of as boring.

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
IncelKink said:
I’m so curious about this community and I wanted to see some personal stories. When did you decide to label yourself as an incel? Why? I know this may also be a dumb af question but I’m not educated with any of this... is there a difference between the incel and MGTOW community? Thank you all for the answers in advance!
A couple months ago after realizing i ll probably never get a girl because i cant approach girl(ive some mental blockades it s complicated)

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular

Bartperry said:
TheUnworthy said:
Boring is something you can fix
I don't know if you notice how I write that wrote.
I'm not boring, isn't my problem women like brutes how are "funny".
Women like men who make them laugh alot (according to what some women have told me), I don't do that frequently. I'm no clown.
I prefer intellectual topics or geeky ones, that doesn't make me boring.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Clownpill doesnt work anymore, since humor isnt allowed in the modern space anymore. Humor has also been devalued by facebook fags spamming shitty meme posting.