Whats your worst experience with a foid?

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
mine is short but brutal. in the 8th grade we had an end of the year dance called the catillion.(basically middle school prom)this on puerto rican foid who was decently attractive found herself without a date to the dance with only 3 days till the dance.during social studies class she was talking to her friends about the situation when one of them brought me up as a potential date.(the fact that her friend knew i would be dateless is horrid enough but it gets worse) she responds horribly by saying out loud "ew no!"with me directly in front of her, she knew damn well i could her their conversation but could care less. what was left of my ambition to pursue foids was crushed that day.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
I am thinking which one to chose, my each experience is killing my self respect when I think about it. Safe to say, I never had any neutral or good experience with foids.. whenever it was, it ended up with me being humiliated to the core, and wanting to rope. Which unfortunately I have never been able to

Sasaki

Von
The same foid did this to me twice.
Last year, I had to sit next to her in physics class because the teacher obliged us to, she very loudly moved her chair away from me by two meters or so and on top of that lay on the small corner of the chair.

This year, this WEEK, french teacher changed our placements in class and first she decided to put me next to her, but she changed her mind a few minutes after and moved her somewhere else, when she then decided to loudly say "Oh THANK YOU, teacher".

I've also had other women and men even call me ugly, but that's the usual...

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
The same foid did this to me twice.
Last year, I had to sit next to her in physics class because the teacher obliged us to, she very loudly moved her chair away from me by two meters or so and on top of that lay on the small corner of the chair.

This year, this WEEK, french teacher changed our placements in class and first she decided to put me next to her, but she changed her mind a few minutes after and moved her somewhere else, when she then decided to loudly say "Oh THANK YOU, teacher".

I've also had other women and men even call me ugly, but that's the usual...
reminds me how women treated me when I was in school.. it was very sad bro.. no words can describe what went in my mind at that time.

FatCel

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I've had quite a few awful experiences with foids. Firstly there was this woman who falsely accused me of sexual harassment and I had to pay a huge fine! I already posted about it to the previous "worst experiences" thread, so I won't go into further detail.

My older sister always bullied me and laughed at me as a child, stole from my savings, and later manipulated me into lending money for her.

Girls in my high school often laughed at me and enjoyed doing various things to confuse and humiliate me.

Back when I was still employed, I had a middle-aged female coworker who was going through menopause and she was a monster who nagged all the time. I just tried to work but she complained about everything and accused me of mistakes I'm 100% sure I didn't make, and my boss reprimanded me because of course he believed her over me.

And of course there are also all the women who rejected me and decided to be cruel about it.