What's Your Stand on Women Shaming Us?

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
What's your stand on the ignorance of women? Apparently, there's a content in reddit called `Incelsin Action` where they take our contents and make a reaction from it.

Apparently, they don't believe our theories. I just got banned for arguing that women have it better on online and social media sites to prove our section. Tinder for example have women's lives easier than men. The femoids came to me and things escalated. They don't want to believe. They don't want to hear.

NoHopeNoFear

Atman
Shame isn't something like a machete or a pitchfork, you don't get stabbed with it and then subsequently injured. Shame is something you allow people to inflict upon you.
You don't have to experience it if you don't want to.

TPEcel

Incels.Net Novice
So Stacy says " when you talk about Incel TV you are scraping the bottom of the barrell of humanity". My response was, " yeah, so what."

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
There's no reasoning with those fuсking pathetic soy cretins. The only reason why it's a waste of time is because the weak fаggots just delete your messages along with your account, so your attempts to blackpill a poor soul coming close to falling into their soy trap will be in vain. Basically, it's better shitting on them somewhere else than on their soy echo chamber.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
What's your stand on the ignorance of women? Apparently, there's a content in reddit called `Incelsin Action` where they take our contents and make a reaction from it.

Apparently, they don't believe our theories. I just got banned for arguing that women have it better on online and social media sites to prove our section. Tinder for example have women's lives easier than men. The femoids came to me and things escalated. They don't want to believe. They don't want to hear.
IGNORANCE creates its OWN reality, and cant be "reasoned" with..

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!

The End

Incels.Net Master
You mean all the women who already hate us also disagree with everything we say?

Women have such a visceral repellance to us that they'd disagree with us on anything and everything. Believe me, if Chad laid out the blackpill women would agree with it.