Whats your opinion on trannies??

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
It seems so many femoids just wanna be men all the sudden, probably since they've never faced life through our eyes.
Lesbo femoids who want to "turn" into males do it that because they are stupid and not aware that we men are the opressed gender in today society.

There are many lesbo female to male transexuals who have regretted of taking male hormones after seeing that life for us men is harder.

For example, like 2 years ago in the news in a country of south america(i think it was in Argentina or in Chile where that event happened) a lesbo female to male transgender commited a crime(i think the crime was theft) and was going to be sent to a male prison, where the giant and dangerous male prisoners sooner or later they would discover that she born as a woman because she has a vagina in the middle of her legs...and thats when in that male prison that lesbo female to male transexual regretted to have taken the male hormones...

so, my opinion about those lesbo femoid transexuals? that they are imbeciles...

Last edited:

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
They're mentally ill mutilated males. If you want to amputate your dick to give place to a fetid bacteria-infested wound, you should be receiving an electric shock in a mental asylum at best. The same thing goes to men who want to fuck other men. Meanwhile, society sees me as a freak for desiring young JBs.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
They're mentally ill mutilated males. If you want to amputate your dick to give place to a fetid bacteria-infested wound, you should be receiving an electric shock in a mental asylum at best. The same thing goes to men who want to fuck other men. Meanwhile, society sees me as a freak for desiring young JBs.

XD

UniCel

Incels.Net Novice
I think it's just an extension of homosexuality. Masculine gay guys are worshipped as the ideal in the gay community. But, of course, most masculine gay guys are exclusively straight because they get pussy, unlike us. So many gay, effeminate men will try to become an attractive woman and convince a man who thinks he's straight into fucking them.

Sometimes I look at trans women like Blaire White and think damn 'she's' kinda hot... but u gotta remember when they go on camera they absolutely pile on the makeup, filters, lighting, often do things like draw breast outlines to look natural, edit out their Adam's apple etc. I've never in my life seen a trans woman who didn't look awful, like a chubby effeminate man crossdressing.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Female to male transexuals are generally 'gay' - because they know their incel looks won't get them laid with females.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
There are two types of FTM's:

-Lesbians who want to become more masculine.
-Insecure, gullible girls who are brainwashed into hating themselves. (they usually end up committing suіcіde after their sex change operation)

At the end of the day, it's all a bunch of degeneracy and must be brought to an end one way or another, god willing.

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
God made women as women and man as man. You're broken if you think anything else, sjw pricks come up with something new everyday and if you don't agree you can be fired and disrespected by your peers. I wish all these faggots would just turn to God already, life should be simple and traditional, we don't need people identifying as Elk or getting a mechanical Lazer cock

koed

Incels.Net Junior
All of the above and remember they will never be the same as real men in these sjw cultures the trans are treated as royalty compared to straight men who are called the evil transphobic
oppressors for not dating them and bowing down to them but people who mutilate their genital's are called brave.