Whats your opinion about the lbgt?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I think the lbgt are no more than mental ill humans. They only talk about what favors them(like their parades) but never talk about what does not favors them(jeffrey dahmer, aileen carol wuornos, john wayne gacy, etc.). They claim to want equality but they only want privileges(like the feminazis). No doubt why for centuries the homosexuals, the lesbos, the bisexuals and the transexuals were seen as abominations...they are like the feminazis, only wanting special privileges.

FatCel

Isnt neccessary in 2019 just a bunch of drunk fags marching the streets if they want to fight for equality they should take their budget and instead of spending it on speedos for the next pride parade and actually do something good with it

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
just a bunch of flamboyent fаggots showing their "pride." i bet when you ask them who they are they'll immediately say "well i'm gay lol" as if you're sexuality is the only thing that defines you, as if you're "so unique" and "special." now, i don't hate gay people, but i do hate fаggots since they keep doing these parade ѕhit in places that it's already legal, do your parades in places where being gay is illegal. like saudi arabia! but noooo they're a bunch of puss bags that only do it in "safe places" or basically "america." stop wasting money on this ѕhit, it's fuсking dumb and it's fuсking pointless.

Defy

Mentalcel
Transsexuals and gays are mentally ill yet they are treated better than people that society deems "mentally ill" . I don't know why society did a complete 180 on that. Women maybe? Most feminiѕt (Opportunist) are lesbians who push their own agenda to make their lives seem more valuable instead of equal or lesser than man.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
I think the lbgt are no more than mental ill humans. They only talk about what favors them(like their parades) but never talk about what does not favors them(jeffrey dahmer, aileen carol wuornos, john wayne gacy, etc.). They claim to want equality but they only want privileges(like the feminazis). No doubt why for centuries the homosexuals, the lesbos, the bisexuals and the transexuals were seen as abominations...they are like the feminazis, only wanting special privileges.
I am fine with them. I do not consider them ill or something either, some of them are very nice and smart people.

The End

Incels.Net Master
I wish 90% of the male population was gay. With those odds...maybe I'd have a chance with a low-tier roastie. lol...argh

And I'll say the same thing that got me banned from incels..co: I wish I were gay! Life would be so much easier if I didn't have to deal with women to get sex.

Gimme more hairy guys in skirts and make-up. The world is more interesting when it looks like everyone walked out of a freak show. And down with morality; morality is a weakness.

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
[/QUOTE