what's something you want to change about yourself?

SilentMeadow

Incels.Net Junior
I always think about this question, and I always wish I could change the way my face is shaped. It's an ugly, misshapen, jawless shape. I wish I could have a strong, straight jaw, maybe it would help my looks, even just a little bit. Is it worth it to save up for plastic surgery?

Commiecel

Chairman of the Communist Party
I'd like to be taller since i'm a 5'11 manlet (You ain't a man till you're 6 foot) , more muscular cause i'm a weak beta and if my acne could fuck off that would be nice too.

Che

وسيرت رحلي بركب جليل .. الى القدس يمضي أنار السبيل

Redux

Incels.Net Novice
I wish i didnt have so many pores on my face it's almost like that trypophobia ѕhit you see online when you look at my face close up which is probably why no foid would want to kiss me.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Fix my jawline, teeth, and nose. I fix those three things, and my PSL rating will go up at least 3 or 4 points.

lampsock

Incels.Net Junior
I hate my nose so much, it is huge and ugly. Even if it were better, I would only find something else to hate in its place. I can see how people get addicted to plastic surgery. One thing fixed and you notice something else that needs doing. I would say it is worth it though if you do something that makes a huge difference.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Wud like to be heavier or a larger build. Been gymmaxxing but you coudlnt tell if I'm wearing clothes which I always am coz apparently getting your cock out at the train station (My approach spot) is frowned upon.

zombiecel

Incels.Net Regular
I'd like to be taller since i'm a 5'11 manlet (You ain't a man till you're 6 foot) , more muscular cause i'm a weak beta and if my acne could fuck off that would be nice too.
mogs me I don't even feel entitled to the title of manlet at 5'7 your above average by 2 in if you have the money and the will limb lengthening can get you to 6'1