What you think what will happen in 2030 or 2040?

LameAf

Incels.Net Regular
I think the world needs to reset. Otherwise humanity will soon be divided.

The rich will genetically and cybernetically enhance themselves to the point of being a different species. They'll live amazing high quality lives. Either AI will become part of them or they'll accept it as their master. AI will run everything. And these cybernetically and genetically enhanced post-humans will be in some sort of good relationship with it.

They'll either take normal poor humans as slaves or exterminate them. Some may end up as refugees on their own planet.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
The same bad shit that is already going around now:

More cultural appropriation disguised as "diversity":

More anti-heterosexual agenda:

More fictional characters being canceled:

More feminazi agenda:

More movies being canceled:

More videogames franchises, movie franchises and comic franchises ruined by the woke agenda:

The privileged ones of the society will still be the privileged ones:

Too bad i cannot go back to the 90s: in those times there were not fucking woke agenda...

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
The same bad ѕhit that is already going around now:

More cultural appropriation disguised as "diversity":

View attachment 29452

View attachment 29453

More anti-heterosexual agenda:

View attachment 29451

View attachment 29456

More fictional characters being canceled:

View attachment 29450

More feminazi agenda:

More movies being canceled:

View attachment 29455

More videogames franchises, movie franchises and comic franchises ruined by the woke agenda:

View attachment 29457

View attachment 29458

View attachment 29459

The privileged ones of the society will still be the privileged ones:

View attachment 29454

Too bad i cannot go back to the 90s: in those times there were not fuсking woke agenda...
NWO Clown World

Primordial94

Incels.Net Regular
The resource wars will probably start around that time and either we wipe ourselves out, or we get knocked down to a preindustrial society maybe for good.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
How ironic:

when i was kid in the 90s, i expected in the year 2000 to see cars that could fly, to see future citys like in star wars and to see journeys to other planets.

But instead of that, what i see is that the woke agenda is ruining the comics, the movies, the videogames, the series and the cartoons.

I wish i could go back to the 90s again.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
I forgot to mention something more:

As expected, even if the coronavirus halt for some time the factorys and industrial sites, its starting to end the "lazy times"..wich mean the factorys and industrial site are being active again...wich means more pollution in the air, more pollution in the sea, etc.:

By the way, when the movie of godzilla vs hedorah 2? but if posible made in japan, not in jewllywood.

Last edited:

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I believe men will be japanese-like grass eaters who rot in their bedrooms, work 120 hrs a week just to stay alive, while women are priviledged. They will be unquestioning feminised men who are programmed to conform. I predict a birth rate crises in the UK and western world with the populations radically declining. You can never 'breed out' inceldom as there will always be incels, the hierarchies of what is beautiful and what is not will simply change forms. The average men of today are the incels of tomorrow.

I predict women will require men to have social media accounts with 100,000+ followers to be entitled to a date. Men will just routinely throw money at women for nothing. Only the top 5-10% of men (in looks/status) will breed. Notice that these characteristics won't propel the human race forward. We will literally turn into a civilisation who breeds according to looks.

The real controllers of the world, the obliarchs and the CEO's of big business, will continue to groom women using propaganda and enslave everyone else into white collars.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Ultimately as humanity, we must move beyond our need of power and instead embrace logic as the forefront of thought. I am not saying we should become a Vulcan-like society, but we should learn to control emotions which compremise us. Emotions can help us achieve new feats though, so im not in full acceptance of Vulcan philosophy.

The world should begin removing nuclear weapons and creating a covenant to ban them from all nations. I predict this will happen. Not only does the state have a right to defend itself, but mother earth too has a right to ensure its own survival.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
another thing: more divorces in the society, and thats why now even the imbecile of bill gates got divorced.