what would you do if you saw a women being rapped?

pick a option

• would call the police and them walk away (cuck)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • would white knight and save her (giga CUCK)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
I'd say yo wassup I didn't know all I needed to do was drop some beats to get laid

But on a more serious note, saving a foid is a ripe opportunity to make them fall for you (I'm not saying this, this is just the tradiitonal point of view, so just throwing it out there)

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
Smart thing to do is let Chad just rаpe her worthless ass, Chad's too selfish to share it with a non-Chad and you'd probably just get your ass handed to you for trying to white knight. I might watch from afar while the foid cries in pain, though. Lifefuel.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Realistically I would just ignore it, although some of the other options look pretty cool. Funny thing is I had to go through “bystander training” at my school, jfl it was a bunch of ѕhit I’m not gonna even use anyways since most of it was based around parties

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I will just walk away and maybe call the police
if I try to help there are high chances that the women will try to harm me somehow, she can acuse me to the friends with the rаpist or to have helped the rаpist

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Smart thing to do is let Chad just rаpe her worthless ass, Chad's too selfish to share it with a non-Chad and you'd probably just get your ass handed to you for trying to white knight. I might watch from afar while the foid cries in pain, though. Lifefuel.
Watching another man fuck a girl is giga cucked. It's literally better to "white knight" and or call the cops, no matter how small the chances of ascending are.

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
But on a more serious note, saving a foid is a ripe opportunity to make them fall for you (I'm not saying this, this is just the tradiitonal point of view, so just throwing it out there)
if the foid would become my gf after i save her, i would see no reason to do so, but i'm sure would be like "you saved me, but you are not entitled to having girlfriend"

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Watching another man fuck a girl is giga cucked. It's literally better to "white knight" and or call the cops, no matter how small the chances of ascending are.
Nah, fuck that. I actually get off to rаpe ngl, i don't give two fucks. I will not save a dumb bitch who wouldn't fuck me at all for saving her stupid ass. Call it what you want otherwise.

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
Saint Mentalcel said:

i see many valid point o views

i think the real issue, would be the guarantee of being able or not to kill to kill the rapists

standing by and letting chad fuck is cucked, but white knighting there is the risk of being killed "the rаpist could pull out a gun"

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Saint Mentalcel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

i think the real issue, would be the guarantee of being able or not to kill to kill the rapists

standing by and letting chad fuck is cucked, but white knighting there is the risk of being killed "the rаpist could pull out a gun"
Just martial arts maxx and you'll kick ass

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

This is why you get a gun of your own, it's only if you don't got one yourself because then you could kill the rаpist and hold the bitch at gunpoint and rаpe her in Postal.

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
GameDevCel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:

This is why you get a gun of your own, it's only if you don't got one yourself because then you could kill the rаpist and hold the bitch at gunpoint and rаpe her in Postal.
As much as you can fantasize about the latter, clearly saving her is more realistic for most people here (me included)

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
GameDevCel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:

martial arts work well if you go 1x1 with a unarmed dude, might work eve 2x1, but if the dude have a gun you are fucked except if you caught him stealthy by behind, and choke him to death or something, now if its 5 dudes, you are giga fucked except if you are like a world champ boxer or something crazy like that

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
GameDevCel said:

As much as you can fantasize about the latter, clearly saving her is more realistic for most people here (me included)
Mhm, not me. I'm not saving a bitch just to get cucked from saving her ass and getting nothing in return. It's better to just let the rаpist rаpe the dumb bitch imo.

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
GameDevCel said:

martial arts work well if you go 1x1 with a unarmed dude, might work eve 2x1, but if the dude have a gun you are fucked except if you caught him stealthy by behind, and choke him to death or something, now if its 5 dudes, you are giga fucked except if you are like a world champ boxer or something crazy like that
Martial arts maxx + AK 47 + grenade

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
well if you blow the rаpist brain over her, even better if get multiple rаpist off guard and cover everything in blood, she would probably worship your cock as the giga alpha male, and prob woun't even have to rаpe her

but white knighting without certainty that you can utter destroy the rаpist to assert dominance is just useless

foids crave a dominat male, and what is more dominant than destroying multiple fags at once? well the issue would be cops wanting to arrest you later

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
well if you blow the rаpist brain over her, even better if get multiple rаpist off guard and cover everything in blood, she would probably worship your cock as the giga alpha male, and prob woun't even have to rаpe her

but white knighting without certainty that you can utter destroy the rаpist to assert dominance is just useless
I can't believe this is even worthy of a debate. If you step in and don't get anything in return for doing so, then you've cucked your own self. Letting a Chad rаpe a bitch is better than stepping in in case the rаpist is packing. It's stupid imo and cucked. At the end of the day, the dumb bitch will still go home with the Chad after he's done while you're rotting in the ground for nothing. It ain't worth it.

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Saint Mentalcel said:

foids crave a dominat male, and what is more dominant than destroying multiple fags at once? well the issue would be cops wanting to arrest you later
Just blow everything up theory and fuck her right afterwards, happily everafter...

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
GameDevCel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

At the end of the day, the dumb bitch will still go home with the Chad after he's done while you're rotting in the ground for nothing. It ain't worth it.
Brutal rapepill