What Would You Do If You Had Been Born Female?

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
What would you want to do with your life as an 8/10 female?
What would be different?
How would you treat incels or guys in general?
Share your thoughts.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
If I were born a female, I wouldn't have the priviledge of perspective from another viewpoint. I would be the same. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. Many incels actually don't primarily blame women or their nature, we blame society and there is a difference. Society/government is not stepping up to the plate. We need governmental campaigns highlighting these issues.

However, lets say I was a female who was born high I.Q and was able to see things from others perspective without bias. I would go on dating sites using incel photos, to see incels perspective and where its coming from. After you spend a year doing that you start to see how the rage is building. There isn't only a poverty gap there is a attraction gap. Incels are the guys no woman wants, they are outcasted, scientifically proven to have less wages, less promotions, less social opportunities and do worse in school.

We need change. This is the message. Unfortunately many guys do not get listened to, so guys become more extreme versions of themselves.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
i heard there is a spike in young women joining convents. I think this is a great way for women to spend their young adult life - focus on God; female companionship; skill-building (on the church dime); saving my virginity for marriage; and staying mobile by not buying a bunch of shit I don't need. This is ideal for women who want to build or maintain their value into their 30's. Lower-status women can avoid damaging behavior by just not going looking for it. But 8/10's or higher have a lot of peer pressure and a lot male predation.

I'd get out in my late 20's. By then most men have sorted themselves out and I could assess who they are better before picking a marriage partner.

Last edited:

Blue Tempest

Incels.Net Junior
That depends. Assuming that I'll be a 5, I'd just find some rich dude and live a care free life, it's aleesdy the goal for most women anyways.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
That depends. Assuming that I'll be a 5, I'd just find some rich dude and live a care free life, it's aleesdy the goal for most women anyways.
What if you were a white Stacey? What would the difference be between that and what you said?

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
If I were born a female, I wouldn't have the priviledge of perspective from another viewpoint. I would be the same. Anyone who says otherwise is lying. Many incels actually don't primarily blame women or their nature, we blame society and there is a difference. Society/government is not stepping up to the plate. We need governmental campaigns highlighting these issues.

However, lets say I was a female who was born high I.Q and was able to see things from others perspective without bias. I would go on dating sites using incel photos, to see incels perspective and where its coming from. After you spend a year doing that you start to see how the rage is building. There isn't only a poverty gap there is a attraction gap. Incels are the guys no woman wants, they are outcasted, scientifically proven to have less wages, less promotions, less social opportunities and do worse in school.

We need change. This is the message. Unfortunately many guys do not get listened to, so guys become more extreme versions of themselves.
What change are you proposing? How is public awareness supposed to help if attraction is mostly genetically determined?

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
i heard there is a spike in young women joining convents. I think this is a great way for women to spend their young adult life - focus on God; female companionship; skill-building (on the church dime); saving my virginity for marriage; and staying mobile by not buying a bunch of shit I don't need. This is ideal for women who want to build or maintain their value into their 30's. Lower-status women can avoid damaging behavior by just not going looking for it. But 8/10's or higher have a lot of peer pressure and a lot male predation.

I'd get out in my late 20's. By then most men have sorted themselves out and I could assess who they are better before picking a marriage partner.
So you'd be a nice well behaved Catholic girl, interesting, not what I would've expected, but I see the value you are pointing to in that approach.

Blue Tempest

Incels.Net Junior
Blue Tempest said:
What if you were a white Stacey? What would the difference be between that and what you said?
Women are automatically valued for being women, so i've no doubt that i could achieve an easy life, even if i were to be ugly

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
Blue Tempest said:
Women are automatically valued for being women, so i've no doubt that i could achieve an easy life, even if i were to be ugly
I thought women wanted equality and independence :|

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:

So you'd be a nice well behaved Catholic girl, interesting, not what I would've expected, but I see the value you are pointing to in that approach.
I'm assuming I wouldn't prioritize a Chad and instead wait for the normies to settle into their adults life to see who looks the most stable and respectable. But who knows, maybe in the conversion I would automatically see 80% of men as below average looking and not even consider them. Promiscuity is an empty life. I don't envy my male or female friends who are living this way. I envy the older couple who have been married for 50 years and are still holding hands.