What would you do if you could retire

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I turn 50 next year and I'm at the point if I could make 4% off my investments I could retire.
If I was was willing to move overseas, I'd only have to get 3%.

I'm not getting this kind of return right now because I am very risk averse.

I went to the Philippines in my late 30's and saw so many older men with hot younger women. I told myself that if I turned 50 and was still single I would go live there.
You give up a lot of safety by living in a third world country, but the possibility of relationship might make it worth it.

My living and work situation right now is really easy (living with my mom and working 3 days a week at a grocery store), so I may just go with this until I run out.

The loneliness gets to me a lot though.

Serpents reign

Incels.Net Junior
I turn 50 next year and I'm at the point if I could make 4% off my investments I could retire.

I went to the Philippines in my late 30's and saw so many older men with hot younger women. I told myself that if I turned 50 and was still single I would go live there.
You give up a lot of safety by living in a third world country, but the possibility of relationship might make it worth it.

My living and work situation right now is really easy (living with my mom and working 3 days a week at a grocery store), so I may just go with this until I run out.

I would get in shape and hire a personal trainer I would learn a second language I would learn how to play an instrument I would read more intellectual classical literature and I would travel and I would learn art. I want to see the Beautiful things about the world I live in. Maybe go see a prostіtute to lose my virginity and eat a delicious steak afterwards.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:

I would get in shape and hire a personal trainer I would learn a second language I would learn how to play an instrument I would read more intellectual classical literature and I would travel and I would learn art. I want to see the Beautiful things about the world I live in. Maybe go see a prostіtute to lose my virginity and eat a delicious steak afterwards.
I would agree with all that except the prostіtute. Realistic if you bettered yourself on all levels, and then moved to a third world country, you could get a girlfriend pretty easily.

Serpents reign

Incels.Net Junior
Serpents reign said:
lowstatusmale said:

I would agree with all that except the prostіtute. Realistic if you bettered yourself on all levels, and then moved to a third world country, you could get a girlfriend pretty easily.
I hate to totally support the M GTO W crowd but they are not wrong when it comes to women and relationships being not all that, but maybe I'll change my mind if I retire early and do a coping Max beyond anything and everything that I've ever done before. The skies the limit if you are able-bodied and a neet.

Player

Wizard Belarus living in Poland
Player said:
Nothing. I've pretty much gave up on life.
Why? Isn't there some hobby or fields of interest you want to improve yourself on is there anything that is preventing you such as a genetic or physical handicapped that is Directing you to feel that way.
Inceldom is handicap for life which causes eternal depression and fried brains, duh. It levels purpose of a hobby or a field of interest since it detaches you from getting any pleasure or motivation.

It is not apparent at first but with years you realize that when everyday activities are challenge if not torture for you, hobby is not something that will work. You return to your hobby like once in a half-year. Sad and pathetic, if not kafkian.