What would you do if a girl liked you?

yuuppitsme

Incels.Net Junior
Hypothetically, a really hot girl is into you, like an 8 or a 9, and she wants to fuck you and wants to date you. She is willing to do whatever you want. Pretty much whatever you want in a girl, she is. Would you still be an incel? Would you date her and live a normal life? Or would you continue to be an incel, with a little something on the side.

xanaxicom

Incels.Net Junior
obviously I wouldn't be an incel anymore, I think the choice is incredibly obvious
If this miracle happened and you somehow managed not having sex I think you'd have to remove the 'involuntary' part of incel.

Nostalgicel

Incels.Net Regular
Femoids have a history of manipulating Incels for resources (making them payslaves) while not giving sex. Every men should watch out of being used (while also not beeing used, get it?).

K112

Incels.Net Junior
Imalone22 said:
I would technically would still be an incel and wouldn’t test it she probably is lying or something
This is probably why you guys can’t get girlfriends.....not trying to be rude or cause a fight just hear me out ok?
Maybe you guys could try to open up to people. Say a person asked you out instead of being anxious and thinking there lying and putting yourselves down you should accept it. And if they were lying just cut them out of your lives...... (*´ω`*) just give it a shot....

femaleincel

Incels.Net Junior
I think that if I found a girlfriend who loved me and wanted to have sex with me, then no I would no longer be involuntarily celibate. I would be having sex, and in a relationship. So, I think no, that would disqualify me from the community.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
What do you think? I'd take that ѕhit in an heartbeat and i would be able to live normal in this stupid ѕhit generation without my anger piling up on me at times, life with stress and anger is a nightmare.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
I think that if I found a girlfriend who loved me and wanted to have sex with me, then no I would no longer be involuntarily celibate. I would be having sex, and in a relationship. So, I think no, that would disqualify me from the community.