What would the incel flag look like?

nearcel/ volcel

SO FAR BEHIND.....
    130/258
Lots of groups have their own flags----lgbt, even asexual etc.

What would the incel flag look like?

Don't really have time to offer my suggestions, but maybe this weekend.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    136/300
In my opinion it should look similar to the North Korean flag, but with a black pill in the center. Just an idea, I've always thought the NK flag looked cool.

FatCel

Staff member
    225/300
In my opinion it should look similar to the North Korean flag, but with a black pill in the center. Just an idea, I've always thought the NK flag looked cool.
I can try to make a flag by that request but its gonna be later I'm tired and need to sleep

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    178/300
Gonna give it some thought, However, writing my story, im pretty fuсking busy

GeraltOfRivia

135/300
Incel is more of a status we aren't proud of. Lgbts are proud of being what they are, but we are not, and we try to get rid of our inceldom.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    136/300
Incel is more of a status we aren't proud of. Lgbts are proud of being what they are, but we are not, and we try to get rid of our inceldom.
I'm conflicted with how i feel about my inceldom. I'm proud of WHO i am, but not of what i am i guess. I'm proud of my character traits, but not so proud about being a 31 year old unemployed virgin who dropped out of uni.

ronman12

89/139
agreed with above posters. it's a status that most people are not proud of. I personally take an extremist approach and have no intention of ascension. My only goal remains foid suffering. So I'd love to have a flag , wear my inceldom with pride .

StoicNihilist

Goodbye, Cruel World.
    133/300
Ha!!! I actually devised an "Incel Pride Flag" once:

20190428_200302.png

The colors stand for our transition from the bluepill, to the redpill, and finally the blackpill.

The Greek "beta" symbol represents our subhuman status that society has forced on us.