What world?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Question.

On what planet, what world, what planet and fuсking world does this happen:

Strong, engineering woman comes home from a hard days work. Goes to the garage, fixes the car. Dad is in the kitchen, making a meal for junior. After a few hours in the garage, strong engineering woman sits at the head of the table, droning on about mechanics and then gently rubs the father on the head as he is held in her muscular arms like a soyboy.

What planet and world? Let me know so Elon Musk can build me a spaceship and I go there!!! LOL!!!!

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Question.

Strong, engineering woman comes home from a hard days work. Goes to the garage, fixes the car. Dad is in the kitchen, making a meal for junior. After a few hours in the garage, strong engineering woman sits at the head of the table, droning on about mechanics and then gently rubs the father on the head as he is held in her muscular arms like a soyboy.

What planet and world? Let me know so Elon Musk can build me a spaceship and I go there!!! LOL!!!!
So basically u want to change the roles of the genders?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
ok765 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Question.

Dear god, some people just don't get a joke. Its a joke based on a debate from another thread.

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
ok765 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Question.

Dear god, some people just don't get a joke. Its a joke based on a debate from another thread.
Oh okay

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Esoteric jokes have to be explained, I just assumed most people would have read the thread it was in reference to, without the thread it has no context lol. It was also mainly to bait that math guy into posting again, hasnt worked though yet :/

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I don't think he's coming back, man. He won't have an answer for this. Normies never do.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
I don't think he's coming back, man. He won't have an answer for this. Normies never do.
He isn't a normie, he is a savant incel who is stuck in white knight mode.
>Savant
>White knight

Pick ONE

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
He isn't a normie, he is a savant incel who is stuck in white knight mode.
>Savant
>White knight

Pick ONE
As stated in the original thread this is based off of, most savants are white knights nowadays, Academia is ran by cucks.

Unless that "pick one" thing was an inside joke based on the true/false joke earlier.