What the fuck is the point in seeing a therapist if you’re an Incel

Fallencel

Incels.Net Junior
Why would you pay somebody thousands of dollars to give you some bluepilled bitch advice that you can get from a random normie these therapists and Psychologists are scam artists they take our money and they do nothing to solve our problems their only use is to be our shoulder to cry on because nobody else cares

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Novice
The only time I'd ever advocate "therapy" or counseling is in the case where somebody felt they needed someone to talk to temporarily so that they don't kill themselves. Otherwise you hit the nail right on the head. It's nothing but more blue pilled conditioning.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Novice
You can get some awesome drugs that will make you feel better ;)
Always remember that whatever goes up must come down. I've used some pretty hard drugs before, but strictly for fun. The type of people who completely destroy themselves and become the worst addicts are always the ones who delve into drug use because they're "running from something", or they just need to "kill the pain". Or maybe not. Maybe that's just the go to justification for those sorts. Whatever the case, one must be very careful when it comes to drug use.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Novosadjanin said:
You can get some awesome drugs that will make you feel better ;)
Always remember that whatever goes up must come down. I've used some pretty hard drugs before, but strictly for fun. The type of people who completely destroy themselves and become the worst addicts are always the ones who delve into drug use because they're "running from something", or they just need to "kill the pain". Or maybe not. Maybe that's just the go to justification for those sorts. Whatever the case, one must be very careful when it comes to drug use.
I am very well aware what "anxiety rebound" is as I experienced it first hand, but thanks for pointing it out to others.