What the fuck happened to reddit?

Greg_Wizaed

Incels.Net Junior
Do any of you know what happened to reddit?

It used to be a place for good memes where people actually understood humour but now it's just full of cucked feminiѕt normies who think the fuсking doge is funny.

What the fuck happened?

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Long story short Feminazi CEO was hired, and secretly replaced admins of popular subreddits with Soyboi/Feminazi Reddit Employees. (Check for yourself there is a thread on reddit about how to the top 50 subreddits all have the same mods).

Now the whole things is filled in IncelTears type cucks, all truth is artificially downvoted by Reddit Admins with backend access. Truth posters and admin of truth-filled subreddits that get too popular are Shadowbanned by those same Admins.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Long story short Feminazi CEO was hired, and secretly replaced admins of popular subreddits with Soyboi/Feminazi Reddit Employees. (Check for yourself there is a thread on reddit about how to the top 50 subreddits all have the same mods).

Now the whole things is filled in IncelTears type cucks, all truth is artificially downvoted by Reddit Admins with backend access. Truth posters and admin of truth-filled subreddits that get too popular are Shadowbanned by those same Admins.
Reddit's feminazism has advanced to ridiculous levels. Any incel talk can get you banned from most subreddits almost instantly, I've even seen users getting banned for merely using the word "femoid."

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Not only reddit...other internet forums and sites are full too of jews, feminazis, antifas, memebers of the lgbt and SJWs who call you a "bigot" if you do not support their anti-male agenda, their-white raсe replacement agenda and their anti-heterosexual agenda..

the ones who rule the world have ruined the internet...

I got no clue what goes on in that site, seems like a trashfire and I'm never gonna register on there.

If you're not a bluepilled leftist cuck, then they'll be quick to delete your entire account. Place is a joke like Twitter, but atleast Twitter allows you to speak your mind even if it opposes others.

AdamKadmon

The Gentle Madman

It used to be a place for good memes where people actually understood humour but now it's just full of cucked feminiѕt normies who think the fuсking doge is funny.

What the fuck happened?
It got popular. And the ironic thing is, facebook is more based and less cucked than reddit now. They even call out fаggot tumblr users who want everyone to be gay

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
yahoo asnwers is another example: I still remember when around 12 years ago yahoo asnwers was a great place to make questions...but now is left wing garbage...

i remember that when i made question of "why women are the privileged gender? why women have it easier to get a good job, to get free money and to free get food.?"...everyone started to say that it was a lie and the question was deleted in minutes...

another example is when is made a question of "Europeans, why you let the muslims to invade Europe and force their sharia law?"....and they started to answers that i was a "bigot"...and some minutes later the question was deleted...

as you can see, the jews, the feminazis,, the antifa, the SJWs and the lgbt have turned the internet, wich used to be a place with freedom of speech, into a "political correct" agenda trash that censores everything that does not favor their "political correct" agenda...

supercell

5'4 subhuman
Greg_Wizaed said:

What the fuck happened?
It got popular. And the ironic thing is, facebook is more based and less cucked than reddit now. They even call out fаggot tumblr users who want everyone to be gay
I do see some pretty based ѕhit on Facebook

wakame

Empty soul
I wish I able do code , I want to make website a mix of old Myspace , 4chan , old Tumblr and make 2 versions of it . Vanilla and NSFW.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master

What the fuck happened?
Feminism and PC culture were taking over everything for a long time, and now it's even worse. I am on reddit mostly for NSFW content.

Greg_Wizaed

Incels.Net Junior

I heard about that. Reddit doesn't want to allow any other opinions that might go against the status quo. They want to suck the dick off Google and apple.

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Kidnight said:

I heard about that. Reddit doesn't want to allow any other opinions that might go against the status quo. They want to suck the dick off Google and apple.
It's actually more nefarious. They don't give a FUCK about SJW bullshit. They are enacting Draconian rules under the guise of "Social Justice". What they are really doing is showing advertisers that they can control the narrative on the entire site. That is why their own employees are admins of all the top most influential subreddits. Most Sheeple never leave the front fuсking page or look for differing opinions b/c they are dumb as fuck.

Last edited: