WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK???!!!?!

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
Why tf is it that all the girls that I could “potentially” have a chance with are from anywhere but London???? London fuсking sucks and the girls here not only are annoying and don’t like me, they fuсking bully me along with the obnoxious subhuman cockney fаggots. I’m fuсking horny and wish I could just RECIEVE romantic affection from a foid. Even if it was from a 2/10, I’d still reciprocate the feeling just because I desire a woman’s touch. It’s so brutally over that it never even began in the first place. FML!!!!!!

Last edited:

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
Is this because of that hole on this site
Idk where I stand with that Irish foid. She may have freidnzoned me but I’m not sure. Still have to talk to her more and am still trying EVERYTHING IN MY fuсking POWER to escape this hell known as inceldom. And no it’s just because a lot of girls I’ve tried talking to online aren’t from London.

Last edited:

Letmego

Tallcel
Letmego said:
Idk where I stand with that Irish foid. She may have freidnzoned me but I’m not sure. Still have to talk to her more and am still trying EVERYTHING IN MY fuсking POWER to escape this hell know as inceldom. And no it’s just because a lot of girls I’ve tried talking to online aren’t from London.
Hope u ascend bro

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
OysterSauce said:
Apathycel said:
What’s in the bagg???!????
A surprise!

Is that real or not? Regardless, I’m adding it to my collection:)

100% Real that was R. Budd Dwyer a Senator from Pennsylvania that was framed for taking Bribes. He was convicted on 11 counts but was going to get a slap on the wrist as punishment. To prove to the world he was innocent instead of taking his joke sentence he committed suіcіde on live television.

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
Apathycel said:
Letmego said:
Idk where I stand with that Irish foid. She may have freidnzoned me but I’m not sure. Still have to talk to her more and am still trying EVERYTHING IN MY fuсking POWER to escape this hell know as inceldom. And no it’s just because a lot of girls I’ve tried talking to online aren’t from London.
Hope u ascend bro
Thank you so fuсking much man. That means a lot. Even if I did ascend, I’d still want to stay in contact with my niggacels. I can not rest until you guys are able to achieve happiness in life too. I wish we could encourage each other on this site to try and ascend more often.

Slap

Future Cerial Killa
Apathycel said:
OysterSauce said:
A surprise!

Is that real or not? Regardless, I’m adding it to my collection:)

100% Real that was R. Budd Dwyer a Senator from Pennsylvania that was framed for taking Bribes. He was convicted on 11 counts but was going to get a slap on the wrist as punishment. To prove to the world he was innocent instead of taking his joke sentence he committed suіcіde on live television.
That suіcіde made him look more guilty.