What the actual fuck?!

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
My house has a water leak and my dad is blaming it on me for no fuсking reason. My mum and dad were the last one’s to use the toilet. I haven’t even used it in hours. For some fuсking reason though, he blames it on me?! This fuсking sucks.
Brutal black pill. Even fathers don't like non-chad sons.
I’m pretty sure my dad hates me because I’m autistic.

vanSavage

Is it over? No, it never even began.
JustAWittyCel said:
Apathycel said:
my dad is blaming it on me
Why doesn't that Nіgga take it upon himself?
I think it’s because he’s mentally ill. Kind of delusional too. The day after the water leak, he apologised to me. Idk why he had the delusion that I started it.
You are finally back brocel. I was about to wreak havoc on those kikes should you not appear.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
JustAWittyCel said:
Why doesn't that Nіgga take it upon himself?
I think it’s because he’s mentally ill. Kind of delusional too. The day after the water leak, he apologised to me. Idk why he had the delusion that I started it.
You are finally back brocel. I was about to wreak havoc on those kikes should you not appear.
It was horrible! Those Hebrew fags made me watch this for multiple days on loop!:

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
my dad wanted another girl and mom pooped me out instead. I have a feeling its a good thing he liked girls cuz he never wanted to have much to do with me except be a patronising and cynical piece of dog ѕhit to me.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
vanSavage said:
Apathycel said:
It was horrible! Those Hebrew fags made me watch this for multiple days on loop!:
I just watched this whole video. I tried to turn it off but cudnt bring myself to do it. Jew mind control in action.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
My house has a water leak and my dad is blaming it on me for no fuсking reason. My mum and dad were the last one’s to use the toilet. I haven’t even used it in hours. For some fuсking reason though, he blames it on me?! This fuсking sucks.
If I told you what my twisted mother and her sick fuсking husband blamed ME of doing, youd think I was writing fiction!! Alas, its all true..