What percentage of women in your city are you actually a match with?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I am really curious about this.

If I had to guess for myself, I'd probably say maybe .1%. For every 1000 women in my age demograph (my age + or - 5 years), there is 1 woman that there would be mutual interest. There are roughly 90,000 women in my age demographic in my city. I would guess a little more than half are married. So say 40,000 single women in my age demographic. That would leave me with 40 single women that are a potential match. Now, what's the likelihood that I meet any of these women on a dating site? Now what's the likelihood that I meet them on OKCupid (the only local dating site I am currently on)? Now what's the likelihood that my profile represents me in a way that they are going to take interest in me to start?

I'd also have to take into account the women who might be a match who do not fall in my age category. I don't expand my age category because this brings the % down a lot further, but honestly, I could see myself dating 15 years old and 25 years young (maybe more in both directions).

In a city of over a million people the likelihood of meeting one of my matches is very very small. Especially considering, I'd have to start a conversation with them, exchange numbers and start a friendship with them in order for the relationship to continue. So not only would I have to meet them, I'd have be in an environment where I was seeing them on a regular basis enough to get to know them better and vise versa.

The likelihood of this happening is even smaller. It could happen but not likely.

And compare:

Then I could take a place like Metro Cebu which is roughly the same size as my city, but almost 3 times as many people.

There is little stigma for a foreigner to date someone considerably younger. So may age demographic would be +1 and - 27 (I am 49) and I'd probably be a match with maybe as high as 5% of all single women. That is a wild guess. And if the level of interest was high enough to elicit a conversation and an exchange of phone number immediately, there would be little need for common ground over an extend period of time.

That looks like a different life to me.

Last edited:

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
I also live in a city with 1 million + people. I made a thread about this before getting banned on . co. I remember that I came up with a very low number, less than 1% tbh. I used Tinder as my experiment tool because it gives you access to a large chunk of the sexually active female population. I used the app for 3 months. I swiped every day, but I got only 2 matches. Since you have 100 swipes a day on Tinder, I swiped about 9000 females during the three months. My two matches give me a success rate of 0.02%. One of my matches was a 19-year-old goth girl. I got her number; we actually talked for a couple of days, but she ended up ghosting me after a while. The other one was an overweight woman in her late 30s; I never talked to her.

You have to do your experiment on Tinder, man, if you want to test your smv. I'm talking about women who live in your own country/city and within a 30 minutes driving distance from your house.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I also live in a city with 1 million + people. I made a thread about this before getting banned on . co. I remember that I came up with a very low number, less than 1% tbh. I used Tinder as my experiment tool because it gives you access to a large chunk of the sexually active female population. I used the app for 3 months. I swiped every day, but I got only 2 matches. Since you have 100 swipes a day on Tinder, I swiped about 9000 females during the three months. My two matches give me a success rate of 0.02%. One of my matches was a 19-year-old goth girl. I got her number; we actually talked for a couple of days, but she ended up ghosting me after a while. The other one was an overweight woman in her late 30s; I never talked to her.

You have to do your experiment on Tinder, man, if you want to test your smv. I'm talking about women who live in your own country/city and within a 30 minutes driving distance from your house.
I think to get a broader view, I'd try Tinder, OkCupid, Match, E-Harmony and Plenty of Fish. Since most people use Tinder for hookups it's not the best measuring stick, but you would have to include it just to be accurate with the numbers.

.02% is pretty low. I was guessing at my number. I'm also older so the % would be much higher than when I was say 18.

1 out of 1000 women in my age demographic shouldn't disqualify me as an incel though. Consider that 1 in every thousand woman also has their own pool to chose from and considering men outnumber women in both the age demographic 5 years younger and older than me, they are likely to have larger pools to drawn from than I do. It just means I clear the bar and am qualified to compete for those women.

incels dot co is a cult. I don't even remember what I go banned from there for.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Even as a 6 foot 3, gymcelled, boxer, with a gentleman personality i get junk matches. When i say junk matches i mean instant unmatches, no conversations. my profile on pof was sitting there for years with no interaction. I dont have high standards i would date literally anyone.

I've employed women to overhaul my profile and talk to the girls for me (back then i thought it was my personality) but they too can't get any women to talk to my profile. So its nothing to do with my personality. If i had a different face i wouldnt be here.

Apparently guys like this are 'entitled' to women. Lets face it - by the amount women bitch about men, most men they select are not entitled to women. So quit with your gaslighting ancedotal mental gymnastics you throw at us @ women. In my opinion you dont even know what a good man is.

Last edited:

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Even as a 6 foot 3, gymcelled, boxer, with a gentleman personality i get junk matches. When i say junk matches i mean instant unmatches, no conversations. my profile on pof was sitting there for years with no interaction. I dont have high standards i would date literally anyone.
The game has changed a lot since the early 2000s. Back in the day being the tallest and strongest guy in the club paid off. But now with the internet, covid, and the death of clubbing culture, being tall and beefed isn't enough anymore. A lot of guys went for that strategy, so it's not novelty anymore.

Modern women will notice three things: how attractive your face is, how many Instagram/Tik Tok followers you have, and how rich you are. If you're an average guy, with an average job, and no strong online presence at all, you'll never be noticed by women. Your messages will remain unopen in their inbox for years.

Learning a cool hobby and building a strong online presence is hugely important these days.