What makes women evil?

IrishGuy

Member
lordoftheincels said:
I don't think it's that cut and dry. Most females tend to be obedient goodie two shoes who will uphold laws and rules, males tend to be more anarchistic. I don't think women are begging to get raped by hostile tribes, unless of course those women are sjws.
Anarchistic tendencies are just drives of rebellion and a lust for freedom. Standing against the rules of your society is still caring about it, more so than just kind of floating through life, because if you're rebelling, you care about values enough to have examined them and be against them. It's why men are more likely to do things, to fight, to rebel, to martyr themselves for causes, to have ambition, it's because men hold ideals beyond caring for the self.

Females, on the other hand, care about self-interest. They don't have a conscious drive to be raped by hostile tribes of course, but evolution has taught them to care about themselves. There's exceptions as with any rule, but overall, men hold values that they care for while women are more likely to simply value self-gain.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
IrishGuy said:
lordoftheincels said:
I don't think it's that cut and dry. Most females tend to be obedient goodie two shoes who will uphold laws and rules, males tend to be more anarchistic. I don't think women are begging to get raped by hostile tribes, unless of course those women are sjws.
Anarchistic tendencies are just drives of rebellion and a lust for freedom. Standing against the rules of your society is still caring about it, more so than just kind of floating through life, because if you're rebelling, you care about values enough to have examined them and be against them. It's why men are more likely to do things, to fight, to rebel, to martyr themselves for causes, to have ambition, it's because men hold ideals beyond caring for the self.

Females, on the other hand, care about self-interest. They don't have a conscious drive to be raped by hostile tribes of course, but evolution has taught them to care about themselves. There's exceptions as with any rule, but overall, men hold values that they care for while women are more likely to simply value self-gain.
All of that is true, but I think the main reason women are disloyal to men is because they were simply never that attracted in the first place.
 

Isol8

Active Member
albie said:
Women are fully programmed by their genes and by the parental decree that beauty is the most important thing in a partner. Women are just baby making machines. Their worst fear? an ugly baby.
this is an unpopular misconception, and a lot of people know that looks are not what women look for. Women don't desire men who are good looking, their level of attraction is based on a man's rank in the social hierarchy / strength in comparison to other men. A good looking man high in the hierarchy will have his pick of women, a good looking man at the bottom of the hierarchy will have nothing (and also will be bullied by the higher ranking males relentlessly because of the reward the other women will give them for the castration)

I am a good looking man, women sometimes show me some distant interest, but their interest disappears once they speak to / make eye contact with me. They know / sense my weakness and that I'm a wimp, and overcompensate for their initial attraction by hating me even more so. I look like a chad but I'm an incel. I think of the killings done by those two incels, they would have targeted me. I'm 6'3 and have been humiliated many times over by women and watch my short and ugly coworkers and friends mock me and have sex with women I desire, women who make fun of me while they fuck the men shorter and less attractive then me.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
snowmercy said:
Sucks you had that experience.
Do you not desire any contact with women for the rest of your life?
Would you date a very ugly, fat girl?
I would date a girl who's very ugly, or a girl who's very fat, but but not both combined. Being incel doesn't mean I shouldn't have standards, there isn't any point of a sexual encounter where there isn't any attraction at all. I'd rather go gay and I'd imagine there are some males who'd turn me on more than that, although it would probably be the same deal of those males being as hard to get as women. I don't think its wrong to have standards it's just wrong when your standards are excessive, like only dating 9s or 10s.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Isol8 said:
albie said:
Women are fully programmed by their genes and by the parental decree that beauty is the most important thing in a partner. Women are just baby making machines. Their worst fear? an ugly baby.
this is an unpopular misconception, and a lot of people know that looks are not what women look for. Women don't desire men who are good looking, their level of attraction is based on a man's rank in the social hierarchy / strength in comparison to other men. A good looking man high in the hierarchy will have his pick of women, a good looking man at the bottom of the hierarchy will have nothing (and also will be bullied by the higher ranking males relentlessly because of the reward the other women will give them for the castration)

I am a good looking man, women sometimes show me some distant interest, but their interest disappears once they speak to / make eye contact with me. They know / sense my weakness and that I'm a wimp, and overcompensate for their initial attraction by hating me even more so. I look like a chad but I'm an incel. I think of the killings done by those two incels, they would have targeted me. I'm 6'3 and have been humiliated many times over by women and watch my short and ugly coworkers and friends mock me and have sex with women I desire, women who make fun of me while they fuck the men shorter and less attractive then me.
Women these days are attracted to wimps, I've seen many a woman dating short and scrawny, yet good looking males.

I'm not really a wimp, or a chad, somewhere in between, some days I would get in a bad incel mood and go around bullying bodybuilders, they took my ѕhit and never made a fuss, wouldn't dare mess with me, but I would never bully a real man such as a biker guy or someone like that, most of the people I bullied were pathetic millennials to take out my anger at the world.

I gave up being a bully, not for moral reasons, but I thought if I was a bully it would help me get laid, it didn't, so I gave it up because it was counter productive and just made people dislike me.

So when I ask you this, it's not to be a bully but, how good looking are you really, because you sound like you are in the same boat as me, tall, told they were good looking at some point in time, but can't get laid. As a teenager I was told I was good looking but honestly how good looking are you now, I'm not as good looking as I was when I was a teen. Are you just "ok" looking or good looking?


Sometimes I wonder if incels in real life are jealous and think I'm a chad, because often I flirt with women and they are receptive to me and give me their number. Yet it never works out and they always lose interest after a few rounds of texts, I think my intelligence is a turn off to them, i think women are mostly attracted to normies and retards who act like a stupid average simpleton. So yes there are a lot of uglies who get laid, mainly because they master that charisma of being a retarded overly positive hipster, a mental midget, they don't have social anxiety like most incels have.
 

witchybub

New Member
BANNED
a lot of the time, it’s their moms. These grown-ass women will project all of their insecurities onto their daughters, even at elementary school age, to the point that they grow into being really mean. My childhood best friend became a bitch solely because of her mom, who would point out every flaw and mistake she did. This lead to her doing it to others. It just becomes a cycle. Another friend of mine developed and eating disorder to please her mom. I think too many people are too shitty to be parents and then they traumatize their children who will then become shitty parents and so on. Intervention for the child is the only hope.
 

Trinity

New Member
BANNED
albie said:
Women are fully programmed by their genes and by the parental decree that beauty is the most important thing in a partner. Women are just baby making machines. Their worst fear? an ugly baby.
I'm more concerned with having someone who doesn't generalize me, but maybe I'm one of a kind.

We're not really even evil, most of us just want to be loved by someone we can tolerate. And we don't really take the time to tolerate those who feel that they deserve some form of sex from us.
 

Notcel02

New Member
BANNED
I can see people here have been hurt by women but can you guys really belive in generalizing all women as evil monsters,
I just don't get it since not a single girl i know has ever acted in the ways described in this thread
 
Females are evil because of their lack of substance. They're so shallow that it's impossible for them to "like" anyone but Chads, and even that's only for their penises.
 

Isol8

Active Member
lordoftheincels said:
Isol8 said:
albie said:
Women are fully programmed by their genes and by the parental decree that beauty is the most important thing in a partner. Women are just baby making machines. Their worst fear? an ugly baby.
this is an unpopular misconception, and a lot of people know that looks are not what women look for. Women don't desire men who are good looking, their level of attraction is based on a man's rank in the social hierarchy / strength in comparison to other men. A good looking man high in the hierarchy will have his pick of women, a good looking man at the bottom of the hierarchy will have nothing (and also will be bullied by the higher ranking males relentlessly because of the reward the other women will give them for the castration)

I am a good looking man, women sometimes show me some distant interest, but their interest disappears once they speak to / make eye contact with me. They know / sense my weakness and that I'm a wimp, and overcompensate for their initial attraction by hating me even more so. I look like a chad but I'm an incel. I think of the killings done by those two incels, they would have targeted me. I'm 6'3 and have been humiliated many times over by women and watch my short and ugly coworkers and friends mock me and have sex with women I desire, women who make fun of me while they fuck the men shorter and less attractive then me.
So when I ask you this, it's not to be a bully but, how good looking are you really, because you sound like you are in the same boat as me, tall, told they were good looking at some point in time, but can't get laid. As a teenager I was told I was good looking but honestly how good looking are you now, I'm not as good looking as I was when I was a teen. Are you just "ok" looking or good looking?

I'm older now and not as good looking as I was when I was younger, but I'm well above average. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, because when it comes down to it i'm a zero to women, but at first glance, I turn womens heads. I work out constantly to combat my depression and anxiety and loneliness, so I am in good shape. If I wasn't so emotionally and mentally weak and completely unable to communicate through my depression and anxiety, I would be able to get any woman, just as most incels could probably get any woman if they were better looking. Sometimes when i'm in line in a store or eating in public, women will look at me and give me attention. sometimes when i'm walking around the mall, men walking with their girlfriends will look at my aggressively making sure I don't look at their girlfriends. I also see 'incel' men looking at me with jealousy, and sometimes becky types w their not so good looking boyfriends, will act like sl*ts towards me with their boyfriends standing right there. I sometimes thing "you stupid twat, your boyfriend is probably 10 times more interesting and 20 times stronger than me, and you're disrespecting him by checking me out. I would love for you to dump him, hang out with me for 30 minutes thinking you've gotten a chad, and be like "fuck, what have i done, I miss my boyfriend and can't go back to him now""


Sometimes I wonder if incels in real life are jealous and think I'm a chad, because often I flirt with women and they are receptive to me and give me their number. Yet it never works out and they always lose interest after a few rounds of texts, I think my intelligence is a turn off to them, i think women are mostly attracted to normies and retards who act like a stupid average simpleton. So yes there are a lot of uglies who get laid, mainly because they master that charisma of being a retarded overly positive hipster, a mental midget, they don't have social anxiety like most incels have.
same here, any initial attention i get quickly dissapates after a few texts or a simple conversation. And also, my social anxiety is so severe I have trouble speaking. I have also suffered an amazing amount of rejection, humiliation, betrayal, infidelity, and abuse from women, so even the nice one's who approach me patiently and cautiously can not reach me through the fear and anxiety. I have a friend who is a girl who is extremely unattractive but does not frighten me. I may end up marrying her, but I have no sexual interest in her. We get a long great and are very close, but I have no attraction to her whatsoever
 

Doomer92

Member
In short: Cultural marxism. It perverts or eradicates everything that once used to be good with them and encourages all their malicious tendencies.
 
Top