What makes women evil?

fieldman935

I'm 22 and I never kissed a girl. All my interaction with girls based on them making fun of me calling me weirdo, cow-head, dickface and what not. School was just a pain now I live in a small town with just older people and I am happy that I never need to talk to any girl again

For me women are evil human beings because of their superficiality. What are your thoughts? What makes them the worst?

snowmercy

Sucks you had that experience.
Do you not desire any contact with women for the rest of your life?
Would you date a very ugly, fat girl?

fieldman935

I think I would. Being with somebody is better than being alone, isn't it?
But anyhow, even the ugly and fat chicks are trying to hit on chads, aren't they? Would you date a ugly, fat girl?

albie

Women are fully programmed by their genes and by the parental decree that beauty is the most important thing in a partner. Women are just baby making machines. Their worst fear? an ugly baby.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
albie said:
Women are fully programmed by their genes and by the parental decree that beauty is the most important thing in a partner. Women are just baby making machines. Their worst fear? an ugly baby.
I don't think all women are literally hitler, after all some women care more about money than looks lol

but yes most modern women are either hitler or scrooge lol

or that diva from Miraculous who cares only about a boy's status

albie

A women will never truly love a wallet boy. But have good bone structure and money? well in.

Caritas

What makes women evil. What makes them evil is that even when they are at fault, they think we owe them something. I had a wife 2 years ago. When we got married we slept together on our wedding night and she never slept with me again. She did so just to consummate our marriage. After 5 months she started using drugs and whoring around so I left her. I had to move back in with my parents. Since then I have been broke paying my lawyer and I can't get a woman, I was unable to get a woman before either.

No she wants alimony from me which is ridiculous. It's going to court soon and I'll keep you guys updated. Basically, being with one woman my entire life may have fucked up my entire future. I believe she was only with me to get easy money so she could frolick around with some Chad. Fuck the system.

What makes female Evil that's easily answerable.... Culture and biology.. combine female bio which is already horrible in its own right with a cultural that gives them power and control and you lead to corruption there a reason most men lead..
But if you look at the facts female are just weak in all aspects and can be easily manipulate I think most of us although we hate female with a passion are all nice guy probably related to old Hero's or something civlary was the code we should all follow

vcelguy

Administrator
Staff member
TwinBlade626 said:
What makes female Evil that's easily answerable.... Culture and biology.. combine female bio which is already horrible in its own right with a cultural that gives them power and control and you lead to corruption there a reason most men lead..
But if you look at the facts female are just weak in all aspects and can be easily manipulate I think most of us although we hate female with a passion are all nice guy probably related to old Hero's or something civlary was the code we should all follow
What a mess, can't you refine your texts?
Edit: banned

AndrewGipson29

albie said:
Amen, brother. Them damn sandwich makers getting too dern big for their britches. And that's another thing, why should women even be WEARING pants? I miss the good old days when those damn baby makers could only wear dresses, it makes more sense.

albie

Caritas said:
What makes women evil. What makes them evil is that even when they are at fault, they think we owe them something. I had a wife 2 years ago. When we got married we slept together on our wedding night and she never slept with me again. She did so just to consummate our marriage. After 5 months she started using drugs and whoring around so I left her. I had to move back in with my parents. Since then I have been broke paying my lawyer and I can't get a woman, I was unable to get a woman before either.

No she wants alimony from me which is ridiculous. It's going to court soon and I'll keep you guys updated. Basically, being with one woman my entire life may have fucked up my entire future. I believe she was only with me to get easy money so she could frolick around with some Chad. Fuck the system.
I've always felt women are scheming bitches. I hope you sue her ass off.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
AndrewGipson29 said:
albie said:
Amen, brother. Them damn sandwich makers getting too dern big for their britches. And that's another thing, why should women even be WEARING pants? I miss the good old days when those damn baby makers could only wear dresses, it makes more sense.
Women wear pants so they can orgasm to horses.

It's acceptable if a woman does it but if a male does it it's crossing the line, according to Society.
For instance I saw a transsexual (mtf) in the news go to jail for trying to have sex with a horse. Meanwhile 50% of the women in this world have sex with horses. Basically if you are born male there's no escape, you can try to escape it by turning your private parts to female but no matter what the world will treat you as male, if you're born male you're stuck with society's double standard. Women are basically allowed to do whatever they want sexually, but so help if a man lusts for women or even wants a date he's viewed as some kind of perverted individual.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
FeMoiD said:
Lordofdaincels what do u mean by that
It should be obvious. It's commonly know that half the reason women like horse riding is obvious... it rubs like, directly on it.

Basically, women are allowed whatever sexual perversions they please, but if a man does it, double standard appears.

It does not matter if you invert your dick to become a twat, if you were born male that double standard will linger over your head no matter what, any evil you do is just going to be amplified double because you happen to be born male. In feminiѕt society, female whims drown out everything, if you have an alternate opinion, society doesn't care about it, they only care about the opinions of the feminiѕt majority. Cucks are those who fail to see the truth, all they see are rich guys on TV or hot transsexuals being lesbians in Pοrn and think life is good, that's going to be easy to be male and get laid...when its an illusion they see on tv, unless your rich or really hot, no, all that you see of them is an exception, not the average.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
They bombard us with upper middle class happy families, all of them acting like life is so wonderful, its offensive, they paint grinch as a villian when he is a hero.

Nobody

fieldman935 said:
I'm 22 and I never kissed a girl. All my interaction with girls based on them making fun of me calling me weirdo, cow-head, dickface and what not. School was just a pain now I live in a small town with just older people and I am happy that I never need to talk to any girl again

For me women are evil human beings because of their superficiality. What are your thoughts? What makes them the worst?
Question: What kind of women do you hang out with? They sound like dickheads themselves and quite frankly I dont know what you would expect from people who are just general assholes. Maybe get out of the circle of assholes? have you tried that?

IrishGuy

I don't think it's this active evil, it's just genetics and biology. Like, a tiger isn't evil for mauling people, it just does. Women aren't designed to be a part of their society, because they're not. Think about it on like a tribal level. Men are supposed to care for their tribe, and thus care about justice, freedom and the betterment of the tribe, because if another tribe attacks them, the men get butchered. That's why men are at the core of every society throughout history.

Females don't have that part of their brain, because they want the tribe to get killed by the strongest tribe, so the stronger tribe will take them as wives and they'll have the best genetics to reproduce. If the bigger tribe kills their tribe, that's great, because now they'll be the wives of the better tribe.

That's what it comes down to. Females have this natural desire to go for the strongest and to forgo any loyalty, while men form bonds on a group level and actually have values that evolution programmed into them.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
IrishGuy said:
I don't think it's this active evil, it's just genetics and biology. Like, a tiger isn't evil for mauling people, it just does. Women aren't designed to be a part of their society, because they're not. Think about it on like a tribal level. Men are supposed to care for their tribe, and thus care about justice, freedom and the betterment of the tribe, because if another tribe attacks them, the men get butchered. That's why men are at the core of every society throughout history.

Females don't have that part of their brain, because they want the tribe to get killed by the strongest tribe, so the stronger tribe will take them as wives and they'll have the best genetics to reproduce. If the bigger tribe kills their tribe, that's great, because now they'll be the wives of the better tribe.

That's what it comes down to. Females have this natural desire to go for the strongest and to forgo any loyalty, while men form bonds on a group level and actually have values that evolution programmed into them.
I don't think it's that cut and dry. Most females tend to be obedient goodie two shoes who will uphold laws and rules, males tend to be more anarchistic. I don't think women are begging to get raped by hostile tribes, unless of course those women are sjws.