What makes incels ( mentalcells )

kingloner

Incels.Net Junior
Mentalcels are in the 5-7 looks range and are not NT.

You can also be incel in this looks range if you don't have a social circle with connections as well, but I wouldn't call this "mentalceldom" because it's not a mental thing, it's more of a social connections thing.

Amiya

Rhodes Island

You can also be incel in this looks range if you don't have a social circle with connections as well, but I wouldn't call this "mentalceldom" because it's not a mental thing, it's more of a social connections thing.
I personally consider "mentalcels" as a meme and an excuse for people who don't even bother trying while hiding behind their "mental problems"

Do you think if this people were more socially normal and have social "connections", they would still be "incels"?

I only consider to be incels extreme cases of mental illness, like the worst case of autism, like the person being literally retаrded and etc.

kingloner

Incels.Net Junior
kingloner said:

I personally consider "mentalcels" as a meme and an excuse for people who don't even bother trying while hiding behind their "mental problems"

Do you think if this people were more socially normal and have social "connections", they would still be "incels"?

I only consider to be incels extreme cases of mental illness, like the worst case of autism, like the person being literally retаrded and etc.
Well I guess it depends on why they are not "socially normal" and "connected". If they are not making any effort then they are volcel. But if they are trying to integrate socially and fail, then they are incel.

ER was a good example of how lack of social connections can cause inceldom

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
kingloner said:

Some people are just doomed to loneliness, ain't nothing you can do to change that especially when people don't want to socialize back with you.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
kingloner said:

Well I guess it depends on why they are not "socially normal" and "connected". If they are not making any effort then they are volcel. But if they are trying to integrate socially and fail, then they are incel.

ER was a good example of how lack of social connections can cause inceldom
If you try and still fail, then yes, you are an incel.

But if you don't even try because "is over why try?" Then is just laziness.

All of this imo.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
kingloner said:

Some people are just doomed to loneliness, ain't nothing you can do to change that especially when people don't want to socialize back with you.
exactly..people say its about social skills..but I am 37 years old.. I do not consider myself ugly.. I am a manlet though and a medcel...Toilets do not want to socialize with a sad sick person..does not matter how good you look..In 37 years, I have met only couple of toilets who have shown kindness to me...I understand it helps to be positive..but 3 toilets in 37 years who have shown kindness to me???wtf..I can't go on like this...Social connections is not easy to make when you are sick..and can't go out much and can't do any activities..every gathering turns into a torture party for me...where I want to rope by the time I reach home...Now if a toilet is in my place. she would become the center of attention..some thing charismatic..or if I was tall..things would have been much better...There is only certain types of people who can benefit from social connections and up to certain age..after that ..it becomes a torture...I am sure @Lordgoro can relate to what I am saying..

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master

whos the person in your profile, bro?

kingloner

Incels.Net Junior
kingloner said:

whos the person in your profile, bro?
jin ruchao

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
Saint Mentalcel said:
Amiya said:

exactly..people say its about social skills..but I am 37 years old.. I do not consider myself ugly.. I am a manlet though and a medcel...Toilets do not want to socialize with a sad sick person..does not matter how good you look..In 37 years, I have met only couple of toilets who have shown kindness to me...I understand it helps to be positive..but 3 toilets in 37 years who have shown kindness to me???wtf..I can't go on like this...Social connections is not easy to make when you are sick..and can't go out much and can't do any activities..every gathering turns into a torture party for me...where I want to rope by the time I reach home...Now if a toilet is in my place. she would become the center of attention..some thing charismatic..or if I was tall..things would have been much better...There is only certain types of people who can benefit from social connections and up to certain age..after that ..it becomes a torture...I am sure @Lordgoro can relate to what I am saying..
Exactly, atleast you understand. I don't stick around where I ain't wanted. These normies don't want me around, I don't have to bother with them. It might be a hard thing to grasp, but it makes sense. Not to mention, you have to read signs on people. If they give signs they don't want to be approached, don't even bother because you'll just be asked to go away. If they do give signs, then go ahead. No one gives signs that they would want me to speak to them, so what's the point of it? Just answer me that, anyone.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Incels are made by the bigot system….

Foids have no natural sexneed. If already overfed and overpaid for doing nothing, most of em dont move hands or lips for men….

If theire hungry, they line even up, to suck war disfigured GIs BBCs.....

Lonercel

Incels.Net Novice
I'm short but I consider myself of more of a mentalcel. I have 0 lasting social circle, used to think it was because I'm a unrelatable loser, narcissist?, creep.

Last edited:

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
I don't believe in mentalcel stuff too much. Mentally ill autistic chad still gets lots of action.

TheIncelosopher

Incels.Net Junior
I think of it as a vicious cycle. Yes, there are immutable factors born out of genetics, such as looks and propensity to a genetic disorder like autism. However it is the lifetime of social rejection, bullying and alienation upon these genetically disadvantaged which exacerbates and produces even more mental disorders, such as social anxiety and depression. These disorders further kill any amount of confidence or self-esteem that the sufferer may have had, and without these, their chances of getting into a partnership are even more reduced, because foids hate people with depression and low self-esteem. This multiplies their depression tenfold- which further reduces their chance of getting into a relationship. At last, the Event horizon is reached, and they inevitably take the Blackpill. To summarize: Genetics cause rejection cause more mental disorders which cause even more rejection.

I admit that there are Chads with mental disorders. They're called Psychopaths. For example, Ted Bundy, who received multiple love letters from foids wanting to fuck him, even if his career was raping and killing foids for fun.

Last edited:

TheIncelosopher

Incels.Net Junior
I don't believe in mentalcel stuff too much. Mentally ill autistic chad still gets lots of action.
If the Chad was mentally ill they wouldn't call it autism, a disease typically stereotyped for ugly incels like Chris-chan. A mentally ill Chad is more popularly diagnosed and known by the more badass terminology: Psychopath. Instead of being forgotten in a mental asylum, psychs, truecrime fans, and foids all over the world would be writing novels, fanfics and love letters about you- even if you kill and rаpe foids for fun. Just ask gigaChad Ted Bundy.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Hidden said:
If the Chad was mentally ill they wouldn't call it autism, a disease typically stereotyped for ugly incels like Chris-chan. A mentally ill Chad is more popularly diagnosed and known by the more badass terminology: Psychopath. Instead of being forgotten in a mental asylum, psychs, truecrime fans, and foids all over the world would be writing novels, fanfics and love letters about you- even if you kill and rаpe foids for fun. Just ask gigaChad Ted Bundy.
Do you know that autism and being psychopath are 2 different things, right? 2 differents "mental illness".

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
TheIncelosopher said:
Hidden said:
Do you know that autism and being psychopath are 2 different things, right? 2 differents "mental illness".
Ted Bundy was not Autistic...

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Hidden said:
Being autistic and a psychopath isn’t the same thing.

TheIncelosopher

Incels.Net Junior
Amiya said:
TheIncelosopher said:
I know Bundy wasn't fuсking autistic. My criticism is towards how SOCIETY portrays mental illness in general. If you're autistic you get sentenced to Inceldom period. If youre a psychopath then you're a Chad and every truecrime fanfoid will be writing fanfiction fetish about you.

My point is, when it comes to mental Health SOCIETY and CULTURE still holds idiotic double standards. This is what infuriates me. They treat psychopaths as Chads (or diagnose mentally ill Chads with psychopathy) ensuring they will be romanticised by every foid forever, while if you're an ugly down's syndrome autist, then every foid will say "Eww, Incel Creep!" and sentence you to the bottom of the social hierarchy. Chris Chan (and arguably ER and AM, who both also had autism) learned this the hard way.

Lonercel

Incels.Net Novice
crippledman.287 said:
Amiya said:
I know Bundy wasn't fuсking autistic. My criticism is towards how SOCIETY portrays mental illness in general. If you're autistic you get sentenced to Inceldom period. If youre a psychopath then you're a Chad and every truecrime fanfoid will be writing fanfiction fetish about you.

My point is, when it comes to mental Health SOCIETY and CULTURE still holds idiotic double standards. This is what infuriates me. They treat psychopaths as Chads (or diagnose mentally ill Chads with psychopathy) ensuring they will be romanticised by every foid forever, while if you're an ugly down's syndrome autist, then every foid will say "Eww, Incel Creep!" and sentence you to the bottom of the social hierarchy. Chris Chan (and arguably ER and AM, who both also had autism) learned this the hard way.
Psychopaths like Bundy get positive reinforcement to be Psychopaths due to their looks. I'm not sure about ugly psychopaths but they probably have it harder without some authority or power.

TheIncelosopher

Incels.Net Junior
TheIncelosopher said:
crippledman.287 said:

Psychopaths like Bundy get positive reinforcement to be Psychopaths due to their looks. I'm not sure about ugly psychopaths but they probably have it harder without some authority or power.
Search for the term "Hybristophilia". This explains the foid fetish for psychopaths. In particular, foids see psychopaths as the ultimate Alpha Chad of personalities: complete lack of empathy, lack of conscience, lack of morals, lack of shame, superficial charisma (which leads them to looksmaxx just to seduce more foids), high manipulative intellect (to make foids kneel to his every desire), dominant personality, etc. That's why idiotic foids constantly make fanfics about getting fucked by them.

And before you mention ugly psychopaths, I'd like to also mention Charles Manson. He looked like a disgusting unwashed hippie. Nevertheless he commanded a cult of brainwashed foids ready to kill for him.