What makes incels ( mentalcells )

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
I think people who are incels , are very diffrent in the neurological level , well most of them not all .

I think an incel is seeing the world diffrently than other humans see it , i think it has to do with the head , IQwise those people are overanalizing everything they see ...they having a hardtime to socialize becouse of this trait , thier over analytical mind is what making them "weird" or " non NTs" and essentially make every social interaction even worse and worse .

I dont want to call this autism cuz its probably not ..alot of incels are very high functioning people and they get jokes and stuff unlike an autist , but at thier core - incels ..or should i say some incels are built different.

Last edited:

lethargic

Incels.Net Junior
alot of incels are very high functioning people
eeeeeh...i think that's a symptom rather than a cause, if you got no friends to socialize with you're likely gonna spend a lot of time doing brainy ѕhit to keep your mind occupied, but i've seen plenty of dumbass incels

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Not all autistic people are low functioning, I’m autistic myself and know how to talk but you do still get autistic people that either can’t speak very well or not at all.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
If your sub8 and socially retаrded your screwed. Before tinder etc it was prob sub5 but times have changed.

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
Look is everything ..☹

Height , frame , face

Imagine being such a genetic superiority ...just imagine ..that all we can do .

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Mentalcels do NOT exist. Only looks are the root cause.
mentalcels exist to a degree, they can be good looking and have neurological differences which prevent them from dating. However If they had chad looks obviously they will slay regardless. Looks are the primary but personality (to a slight extent) does have influence at least within the realm of extremes

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
Kiko12 said:
Look is everything ..☹

Height , frame , face

Imagine being such a genetic superiority ...just imagine ..that all we can do .
Looks DO matter.

Its matter but to certain point ...it could be matter for hook ups , but its not sustanable for a relationship ...all the chads are NTs for a reason its also an attractive trait aswell ..to be verbally engaging , id say look is 65 % while 15% karizma 20 % your money or status ...

lethargic

Incels.Net Junior
Sasaki said:
Mentalcels do NOT exist. Only looks are the root cause.
mentalcels exist to a degree, they can be good looking and have neurological differences which prevent them from dating.
i'm not bad looking, but i'm a schizoid (look it up), girls approaching me is a huge turnoff & my SPD has caused all sorts of havoc in my dating life

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
I believe I am a mentalcel due to my social anxiety and panic attacks, I have awkwardly social skills because of this and it don't have to be just that. People can have all types of mental problems that screw up their chances at dating, it's not just having crappy social skills and some kind of vigour that these foids don't like.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
I believe I am a mentalcel due to my social anxiety and panic attacks, I have awkwardly social skills because of this and it don't have to be just that. People can have all types of mental problems that screw up their chances at dating, it's not just having crappy social skills and some kind of vigour that these foids don't like.
Did you approach girls?

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Did you approach girls?
Not like they would want me anyway, the young foids here seem to already be taken or something. Don't see them anywhere without a BF.

Saint Mentalcel

Odimm said:
You could put an incel "brain" in Henry Cavill's body and he would stop being incel in a day. It's all looks. Looks. Are. Everything.
what about those who are physically and mentally sick?
Medication would probably help, but my mother refuses to get me some meds so I don't know what I can do about this. My mind is high alert telling me to stay away from people, I don't want to go against that and then get cold approached afterwards. It would make me feel like complete ѕhit.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Did you approach girls?
Not like they would want me anyway, the young foids here seem to already be taken or something. Don't see them anywhere without a BF.
Do you look good? Don't give me some ѕhit answer about what you think women think about you. I want an honest answer about how you perceive yourself lookwise.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Amiya said:
Did you approach girls?
Do you look good? Don't give me some ѕhit answer about what you think women think about you. I want an honest answer about how you perceive yourself lookwise.
I do believe I look decent facewise (like a 7/10 or 8/10), I get overlooked because I don't have the jawline that Chads have with those blue/grey eyes. Don't blame me, blame these foids' preferences. I'd take anything is reasonably fair, but they don't want me back. Ain't nothing I can do about that unless I just rаpe someone. Yes, it looks that's like that would be the only solution considering how these foids treat me like an invisible figure. Atleast in this place where I live in, the people here are awful and I'm near the Western side.