What made you decide to be an incel?

interested42

BANNED
I'm an outsider and I want to learn more about incels. I feel like the media potrays incels in a very negative light and would like to hear more of the other side of the story. My intent isn't to make anyone feel shitty about themselves but just to listen. I would love to hear what made you decide to become an incel among other things. Let me know if your interested :)

Observer

BANNED
Since it's established it isn't a decision, can I ask what problems do most of you face the most? If there is one problem you could name above all others, what would it be? Besides the obvious, give it some real thought and consideration. I'm new, so I would like to hear what is the main cause for you being the way you are. I would like more than a "stupid b--- made me this way." I don't feel those answers are helpful or understanding. As comrades, I want to know my people better than that. A little detail would be nice.

Jimmycoopz

Observer said:
Since it's established it isn't a decision, can I ask what problems do most of you face the most? If there is one problem you could name above all others, what would it be? Besides the obvious, give it some real thought and consideration. I'm new, so I would like to hear what is the main cause for you being the way you are. I would like more than a "stupid b--- made me this way." I don't feel those answers are helpful or understanding. As comrades, I want to know my people better than that. A little detail would be nice.
I guess the idea that I couldn’t have done anything to prevent this outcome leaves me feeling hopeless. I’m at the genetic landfill, not gonna lie. My twin and I have really struggled with this, so I at least have that lifeline that a lot of incels don’t have, but I’ll still remain a shortcel born with a lack of social capabilities. That plays into my chances of getting a job and just friends in general other than my brother too.

Observer

BANNED
Jimmycoopz said:
I guess the idea that I couldn’t have done anything to prevent this outcome leaves me feeling hopeless. I’m at the genetic landfill, not gonna lie. My twin and I have really struggled with this, so I at least have that lifeline that a lot of incels don’t have, but I’ll still remain a shortcel born with a lack of social capabilities. That plays into my chances of getting a job and just friends in general other than my brother too.
Thank you for being honest. I understand the struggle. I've had social capabilities my entire life as well, especially with the opposite sex. How do you start a relationship with someone you can't even talk to? We're still living in a society where a man is supposed to ask a woman out first. I know women that can easily speak first, and they have done so. I definitely have my shortcomings as well. Some are easily fixed, but some, like the genetics you mention, aren't as simple. I'm not sure there even is a solution. The only thing I can hope to do is not go too far down the rabbit hole. I try my darnedest to remain optimistic. Someone has to in my life. That doesn't always happen, but maybe a tiny shred of that is still left in me somewhere.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Observer said:
For me, its oversensitive and judgey women. Women who reject me because we don't have enough in common. Women reject me because we have too much in common. It's all infuriating. No matter what you try, its always ends in defeat. It's a bit like dealing with buggy computer software, making your blood vessels pop and going into a rage of breaking glass on the wall. Then the news goes on and on about how we are all "in this together", and how "great" humanity is and kumbaya bullshit, it's beyond the pale.

When I was a teenager women flirted with me, and it was my Christian and feminiѕt brainwashing that made me shy and ashamed to open up to them. But as an adult, my genetics have not made me as attractive as I used to be as a teen. Although I still look young for my age, there is an additional battle with Feminism making it "not cool" for women to flirt or get laid with males. So even if I was as good looking as I was back then, I would still have a tough time due to these modern attitudes towards dating. I also kind of harbor contempt and animosity to liberals because I view them as weak hypocrits. Even though liberals are my own crowd. So it's tough for me to date Republican chicks because they all tend to be Christ-tards and date only high status or rich males. Which leaves me with Democrat chicks, and I don't really agree with their weak and hypocritical fascist views. So there's never really much of a rapport to be found usually. I suppose if I could just suck up and lie and nod my head to whatever bs a woman says, it would help my chances, until she catches me in a lie or something. I have thought about it. But I never got the vibe that a woman was interested in me enough for me to even invest that much effort into stooping so low. It's always me chasing around women, they don't give 2 ѕhits about me as a person, it's like I'm invisible and they don't care about how I feel at all.

TwinBlade626

BANNED
To answer you're question most of us ended up this way.. I was born mysogic I already had a hatrad to female.. you see so that probably contribute to me being an incel but like most incels here we didn't choose this most guys here are probably decent looking bloke's who workout and are great looking but there nice kind hearted guys raised so by there awsome father's.. to be gentalman female Don't find that attractive nice guys finish last and so all the guys where treated horrible I mean unjustified terribly looks also Matter as female become more free and where given Power they become corrupted and there belifs changed to 3-10 all wanting 8910 males.. that leaves ,80% of males forever alone.. so no wonder There are so many of us.. imagine you as a outside are going to be for the rest of your life alone no partner nothing just you think about that.. if you feel sad then you will understand how most of us feels we have two options A get angry or B become manipulating c*nts aka fuckboys and get sex.. like I said before we hate female because of how they treat us same way as any culture. Most of us are kind hearted guys who couldn't or wouldn't stoop that low to treat wemon that horrible because we refuse to c*nts we have to deal with our own inner rage which sometimes grows so large it leads us to attack that which hurts us besides our own loneliness the female that hurt as as well cause some incels to kill.. if that helps you understand

TwinBlade626

BANNED
Nice guy = sweet girl = jerk =bitch = rich guy
Basically....but now imagine that nice guys make up 80% of the male population .. I know female who feel horrible that there befriend can't find love. That's 1 female imagine how 80,% of the male's feel go on qoura and read the story of the forever alone guy... He literally explain how it feels I detail and it still can't do it justice.